Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

Proof? if so like I said he’s obviously guilty.
Proof, go ask any firefighter in America.

You don't just STUMBLE into a firehouse. It isn't like he is going to meet his college roomate for the first time.

Again, STOP

I’m a dumbass? He applied to be a firefighter...

They’re gonna warn him, you’re hired but before you accept just wanted to let you know it’s majority black males

What professional place says that to an employee :lol:
I didn’t call you a dumbass, I said the guy in this situation is a dumbass.

Second of all, most work places when you go in for an interview or two will have you tour the place and see how the workers are like.
Even his former coworkers knew he messed up because he already knew the first detail of the work place.

I don’t buy that “I didn’t mean to be racist” shtick.

I didn’t call you a dumbass, I said the guy in this situation is a dumbass.

Second of all, most work places when you go in for an interview or two will have you tour the place and see how the workers are like.
Even his former coworkers knew he messed up because he already knew the first detail of the work place.

I don’t buy that “I didn’t mean to be racist” shtick.

Agreed

My whole point is he didn’t know who is coworkers were or he’s stupid 40 year old thinks he could make a racist joke and win everyone over on day one

I’m a dumbass? He applied to be a firefighter...

They’re gonna warn him, you’re hired but before you accept just wanted to let you know it’s majority black males

What professional place says that to an employee :lol:
Interviews don't exist?

Visits don't exist?

This isn't a regular OFFICE job.

Stop talking as if he would be totally blindsided by WHO his co-workers were going to be.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...hter-fired-for-bringing-watermelon-to-station

Ok, so I just did a quick google search and read this. He knew what his detail would be prior to being placed. So, he had an idea where he would be. I'm guessing it's like he knew what type of neighborhood he would be assigned to and he took that gift voluntarily and didn't think he would offend? Yea, ok. Plus, I also saw the usual gift is coffee and donuts. How in the hell can you mess up coffee and donuts? It's a nice gesture anyone can enjoy. I'm not buying that he didn't know it would be offensive to anyone.

Racists in here defending racist actions. He knew what he was doing bringing in a whole uncut watermelon. Thing wasn't even cut up into pieces so people can eat it.

If you want to bring fruit, you bring a fruit tray.

my-first-time-going-down-on-a-girl-16281.gif

Back
Top Bottom