Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

Idk about y’all but whenever I have a decent sized serving of watermelon my pipe circumference game be on 100,000

Cats hating on flan and watermelon in this thread?

Yall ridiculous

My jimmies are rustled. I just wanna dash balut at you guys!!
You should have known how contrarian NT gets lol
Player haters club in real life

giphy.gif

Stop steering with your bs man

Not BS at all

You guys don’t even know the backstory. There’s a good chance he didn’t even know who or what race his coworkers were

If it comes out that he did Infact know then we can close this up since he clearly did it with a purpose

Not BS at all

You guys don’t even know the backstory. There’s a good chance he didn’t even know who or what race his coworkers were

If it comes out that he did Infact know then we can close this up since he clearly did it with a purpose
Pretty sure you would know when you apply for a job, since you would have to do research into whatever company or organization you want to work for in an interview unless you’re a dumbass.

Either way, you can’t really excuse the ignorance.

Not BS at all

Well, you seem to know the backstory from the way you are defending it. At the very least, it's an insensitive gesture given the symbolic history of watermelon and black people. Sometimes, people just need to exercise common sense and I'm tired of that being excused simply because someone "wasn't aware". This doesn't just apply to this specific situation either.

If he truly meant nothing then it is unfortunate that his luck was that bad.

But I'm really not buying it, to just gift a watermelon of all things to a majority black workplace.

Also, black people have to deal with a constant supply of slick **** and "zero tolerance" policies being applied to them and only them throughout their life.

So yeah, I would understand why those folk probably were not tryna give dude a break.

Not BS at all

If someone is going to work at a particular fireHOUSE, they know the demographics of the firefighters before day 1.

Stop

Pretty sure you would know when you apply for a job, since you would have to do research into whatever company or organization you want to work for in an interview unless you’re a dumbass.

Either way, you can’t really excuse the ignorance.

I’m a dumbass? He applied to be a firefighter...

They’re gonna warn him, you’re hired but before you accept just wanted to let you know it’s majority black males

What professional place says that to an employee :lol:

Back
Top Bottom