Find me somone with a WORSE hairline....vol. neyo ain't got nuffin' on Wayne Brady

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

wayne_full.jpg

kimjongilwideweb470x427lx2.jpg

5465td2.png

778ze4.png

And BTW, that was not Wayne Brady's haircut. Do you really think anyone would wear such a hairline on purpose? It just so happens that the photo was takenright as this huge guy was passing by exactly behind him. Here's a photo from ½ a second later:

waynefull4fy8.png

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

And BTW, that was not Wayne Brady's haircut. Do you really think anyone would wear such a hairline on purpose? It just so happens that the photo was taken right as this huge guy was passing by exactly behind him. Here's a photo from ½ a second later:

waynefull4fy8.png
Had me going there for a second.........

And BTW, that was not Wayne Brady's haircut. Do you really think anyone would wear such a hairline on purpose? It just so happens that the photo was taken right as this huge guy was passing by exactly behind him. Here's a photo from ½ a second later:

waynefull4fy8.png

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

waynefull4fy8.png

eek.gif
roll.gif
homie PS'ed meteor man in the back and you believed it....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

36 OUNCES wrote:

How my mans hairline doin the Shoulder Lean........
smh.gif

jamie_hairline.jpg
" Iono how ta dance doe" in the face !+% $$!*!
roll.gif
roll.gif
This has to be a PS....dude looks liek he's having a stroke
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing dude whole right side of his face is F'd up
laugh.gif
it has 2 b ps'd

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Apples28

waynefull4fy8.png

eek.gif
roll.gif
homie PS'ed meteor man in the back and you believed it....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't believe it i
eek.gif
at the PS lol.

Back
Top Bottom