**Finals Predictions**.. Oh, and Let's Be Real: What would happen if LA played CLE in the Finals?

I actually really hope it isn't a Lakers vs. Cavs finals. The Lebron vs. Kobe thing will be to big and I rather see the Lakers vs. A Team not a singleplayer. Lakers vs. Celtics with Lakers getting their revenge would be awesome for me. Although Lakers and Kobe beating Lebron would be sweet too.

-------ANOTHER REASON WHY LAKERS WON'T WIN ACCORDING TO DAVID STERN -------

outside of LA [SOCAL], there are so many laker haters/kobe haters/non-laker fans around the states. and stern is beware of that. he knows he needs to makethose fans happy as well, mainly because these fans will make NBA $$$.
NBA's populary has been going down hill since MJ retired.
IF Lakers win this year, then nba will gain popularity only in LA, but there are already so many laker homers that really don't help nba popularity ingeneral because lakers always have been popular. their popularity won't change.
NBA makes money when the teams have balanced fan-base. not just in ONE team in LA.
IF Lakers lose, there are still so many die-hard laker homers that will still root for LA. and the fans outside of LA likes the fact that someone else won, sonba games are being more watched/anticipated by fans all around the states in the future.

plus how many rings do cavs have compared to lakers?
and people are going to be like celtics won last year and they had most ships before.
but celtics have been struggling for almost 2 decades. stern did a good job bringing old memories to gain more popularity.
all i know is that David Stern is smarter than most of NT'ers here.
i mean dude is Jewish to start with.
laugh.gif

I'm going to lock this thread in an effort to get predictions for the playoffs as a whole, get away from personal attacks and comments, and get lessreplies looking to get laughs.

Feel free to start a new thread when the seeding has been decided so that ALL teams can be included in the discussion.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom