**Finals Predictions**.. Oh, and Let's Be Real: What would happen if LA played CLE in the Finals?

LA in 5 games?

6 games, max?

LA beat Cleveland by double-digits IN THEIR PLACE, without Bynum.

It's clear that LA is just too powerful inside. Z, Varejao, Joe Smith, and Ben Wallace trying to guard Gasol, Bynum, Odom = quick out for Cleveland.

I've been hearing all these Cavs fans talking +!++, not just here but elsewhere. But you can't honestly believe that your team is the favorite to win,even with homecourt. In fact, with the way Orlando dominated them in the paint the other day, the Cavs may not even come out of the East.

Anyways, this was a semi-rant post, but post your finals predictions.

Mine: LA over Orlando in 5.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Mavs vs heat part II
laugh.gif

kobe and lebron would both get injured.

Lebron will dunk on a fast break and land and the soles on his shoes will separate

Kobe will land on Sashas foot. Ankle insurance ftl

and we will be be forced to watch the Cavs minus lebron, vs Lakers minus kobe.

Ariza Finals MVP.

How about we wait to see if EITHER team makes it?

I'm sure this will be locked BTW

I would think Cavs in 7 though with home court coming up big

It could easily go every other game to each team up until game 7.

The Cavs and LeBron especially ain't nothing to snuff at in the postseason. Trust me, this team is a whole 'notha animal in the second season...

The NBA is basically like wrestling now. The script for the playoffs was sent in months ago; it's just a matter of who stern thinks the L would profit themost off of. I'm certain that we'll see an LA/ CLE final, sadly not because those are the two best teams, but because Stern knows that's where the$$$ is. I think Bron will get MVP, but the Lakeshow will get the 'chip. I'm a Laker fan and all, but I want a real win, not a fabricated one that willget the NBA bigwigs richer.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

kobe and lebron would both get injured.

Lebron will dunk on a fast break and land and the soles on his shoes will separate

Kobe will land on Sashas foot. Ankle insurance ftl

and we will be be forced to watch the Cavs minus lebron, vs Lakers minus kobe.

Ariza Shannon Brown Finals MVP.
NOW you're talking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The NBA is basically like wrestling now. The script for the playoffs was sent in months ago; it's just a matter of who stern thinks the L would profit the most off of.
ive thought about this, and thought it would be HILARIOUS if the finals ended up being the Spurs vs Sixers

Spurs sweep.

Worst finals EVAR!!

The NBA is basically like wrestling now. The script for the playoffs was sent in months ago; it's just a matter of who stern thinks the L would profit the most off of. I'm certain that we'll see an LA/ CLE final, sadly not because those are the two best teams, but because Stern knows that's where the $$$ is. I think Bron will get MVP, but the Lakeshow will get the 'chip. I'm a Laker fan and all, but I want a real win, not a fabricated one that will get the NBA bigwigs richer.
u have problems. ur talking like david stern can just put the ball inside of the hoop for a player.
ive thought about this, and thought it would be HILARIOUS if the finals ended up being the Spurs vs Sixers
zomg funniest thing i heard all night!

ask me if i'm mad =)

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The Cavs and LeBron especially ain't nothing to snuff at in the postseason. Trust me, this team is a whole 'notha animal in the second season...

laugh.gif

lakers will win some in cleveland, i cant say the same about the cavs winning some in LA...the cavs are what? 38-1 at home? do you know who that lost camefrom?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

Well, can't argue with that logic.

Good job bright nikes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

The NBA is basically like wrestling now. The script for the playoffs was sent in months ago; it's just a matter of who stern thinks the L would profit the most off of. I'm certain that we'll see an LA/ CLE final, sadly not because those are the two best teams, but because Stern knows that's where the $$$ is. I think Bron will get MVP, but the Lakeshow will get the 'chip. I'm a Laker fan and all, but I want a real win, not a fabricated one that will get the NBA bigwigs richer.
u have problems. ur talking like david stern can just put the ball inside of the hoop for a player.
Uh, No. It's deeper than that. Don't you think Stern can talk to his officials and 'encourage' him which way questionable callsshould go? Couldn't those calls send certain players to the line to get easy points? No, stern does not have a remote to the basketball, but he dictatesthe flow of some games/series. I hope you don't think the league is 100% honest and every game is called fairly. Sadly, the NBA is a BUSINESS and abusiness' main objective is $$$.

Its defintely going 7 seven games because Lebron is so clutch but Kobe is the best player in the leauge right now with a better team....so Lakers in 7 games

Kobe+Bryant+and+Lebron+James+in+this+funny+photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom