FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Photo from rep seller:

1641467512407.png
Are we sure this is not just another pic of a 2012? The hang tag makes me believe they are. The red Jumpman gives also.

Should be coming with the brown orange box anyway.
It would be kind of weird if they didn't come with the normal box. All the other OGs have for quite awhile if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe one here or there has been altered lately but I can't remember which ones.

If I’m not mistaken, isn’t that a 2012 box? I remember the boxes being all black, and that fingerprint on the box I feel like was from that 2012 run
I was just about to post this…Plus the upper eyelets are chrome and not matte like the official pic from Nike…AND like JRepp23 JRepp23 pointed out, they have the XII hang tag which hasn’t come with the 12’s in a very long time…

Last edited:
Just read the policies... Essentially it's a big wall of text saying if you get b-grades, defects, or fakes... That's not on us, it's on the retailers we get it from.. Mans not even trying to hide it

giphy (1).gif
Also, won’t bother reading all that bs, but wasn’t there a thing where if you do a preorder for a pair that ends up not dropping they won’t refund your money or some **** like that :lol:? Like they make you use the money to preorder something else…

Back
Top Bottom