FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Why did I and so many others pay retail for these?

Maybe somehow someway the Huarache Frees will end up being over-produced like these and end up on sale.

Never will happen sadly, doubled up on Infrareds and 3rd for Citrons...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sucks that you have to go over 100 to get free shipping. doesnt really save you much if you get one pair. 25 percent off basically covers tax and shipping...
If you use the promo -- and this is with most retailers -- you don't get free shipping too, unless they advertise both as a combined deal (like Macy's).

It's usually one or the other, and that's the case here. 
ohwell.gif
I don't remember if they were advertised that way, but I've seen free shipping during these clearance sales in the past (stacking 2 codes).  In any event, you can always order 2 pairs to get the free shipping....and then return one pair at the store or back to NDC.
tongue.gif

damn, i loved these so much i doubled up all at retail. i just didn't expect them to go on sale like this and still be so widely available.

if they dicsount one more time i'm buying my third pairs of each and using them as gym beaters...

people just need to stop complaining. You pay retail not knowing if these will go on clearance ans still have your size. If we know what the futrue hold we'd be all rich..lol

And for people that bought off NDC at full price, print out your order with full price showing, then buy at clearance price and use the full price receipt and return it. There you go. You get your full price money back.

Originally Posted by ptngina

And for people that bought off NDC at full price, print out your order with full price showing, then buy at clearance price and use the full price receipt and return it. There you go. You get your full price money back.

exactly!!!!!! ive done it in the past,,thats why you always save receipts

6pm.com has a few of the SC II colorways on sale. Using promo code 6PMRMN122811SAM, the black/black/anthracite and the metallic dark gray/anthracite/black come out to $79.20, and the pure platinum/anthracite/total orange/black come out to $60.29, though it looks like the only thing they have as of this moment is 3 size 15s on the last ones. Free ground shipping.

http://www.6pm.com/product/7789374/

these trainers are
smokin.gif
hot. i was what 3 yrs old wen these dropped
laugh.gif
wanted nike to bring back those plastic keychains

these are ds haven't worn them and this leather is so sensitive to the touch!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

via NOR

OG Citron / Turquoise cw @ Kenosha Outlet for $80

touchdown lol
i told myself i wouldnt double or triple up because of paint chipping and cracking on aged pairs but my body is ready for the outlets

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ How many of each do you have?

Just one of each.. I 'm just having a crazy change of pace on what I buy/wear. I wear beaters more than anything else. So what if they are yellowed and chipping? NT definitely builds up the mentality of people wearing nothing but shoes that look DS and new.. I can see these being beaters by the time summer approaches and I won't stop wearing them. Even at $40, knowing that $40 bucks in inventory is just sitting there is quite the trip.. I may want a pair down the line but even then I may not even want them at $29.99 later on... Resell is always there I suppose (pretty much what I've been doing now). But I've lived long enough without them, that having just one pair of each for the next 2 years seems fine with me. It feels like I can be content with one pair and to move on to the next shoe at that time (it may be the marinos). Waiting around for certain cross trainers has really changed my attitude on the whole sneaker thing. They've absolutely destroyed any sense of pride or joy I may have had in owning extras

I'm sure it's all just talk right now on my end, so when a $39.99 outlet report comes out, I may be on top of the call list
laugh.gif

You're depressing me Wally
laugh.gif

I feel you on not doubling up on certain stuff but I'll be damned if I pass up certain shoes if they're on sale for good prices. I was waiting on them to bring back the Air Max 2 Trainers in the royal colorway. The leather's cheap and I refused to pay retail. But when I saw a chance to snag'em for cheap, I didn't even blink. I waited years for those to release and just want a pair to run around in. To wear'em again. And when I'm done wearing them down, I'm going to turn them into backyard court/take the trash out/car wash shoes. Same for one of my pairs of Citrons. In fact, I want to get one pair so worn in that some kid looks at my feet baffled and thinks "does he know what he's wearing out here?"

anybody know about the nike trainers with the bulldog onthe bottom? i think they are called the trainer max 97 or 96? i noticed they retroed a few colorways. have they retroed any og colorways?

just an fyi jimmyjazz.com has the citrons in sz 12 for 69.99 and im sure theres a free shipping code somewhere out there

Originally Posted by johngotty

You're depressing me Wally
laugh.gif

In fact, I want to get one pair so worn in that some kid looks at my feet baffled and thinks "does he know what he's wearing out here?"
roll.gif

i cant believe these are still sitting fsr at nike.com for 87.99 even after the discount. i mean i knew there was a chance they would hit outlets but damn.

if they had released these on eastbay and other footlockers i think they would have sold much better.

still need that white/black colorway lol

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by bulletz4life

I just picked up the citrons for 85 shipped and two pairs of the infrareds for 65 each shipped. Nike has the qs releases on sale now for 87.97, and combine that with some coupon codes and you can get some crazy deals. I recommend everyone who wanted this sneaker to actually get it, the materials arent THAT bad on these, you guys have to understand that times have changed from 22 years ago. Everything is commercial and the company strives to make a profit from every little thing.
Be happy with what you get, if you want quality, get the originals and TRY to attempt a sole swap. Otherwise, stop *****ing already. They obviously arent going to change all of their materials just because you dont like them.

laugh.gif
  WHAT THE F$#* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!!! 
laugh.gif

Sounds to me like your in the wrong thread, because no one has complained about the quality on these, unless you just wanted to complain about SOMETHING then by all means rant on.  
its funny, i bought the infrared qs when they firts dropped and the leather was soooo much better than the general releases. last week i bought the infrareds of nike.com with the 25% off code and when they arrived the leather was no where as soft as the leather on my  infrareds i bought when the qs firts dropped........they felt just like my white gray general release.....something tells me that theye were supposed to be limited qs and when nike saw how crazy everyone was going for them,,i pumped out some more of them using the crappy leather. just my crazy opinion

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by bulletz4life

I just picked up the citrons for 85 shipped and two pairs of the infrareds for 65 each shipped. Nike has the qs releases on sale now for 87.97, and combine that with some coupon codes and you can get some crazy deals. I recommend everyone who wanted this sneaker to actually get it, the materials arent THAT bad on these, you guys have to understand that times have changed from 22 years ago. Everything is commercial and the company strives to make a profit from every little thing.
Be happy with what you get, if you want quality, get the originals and TRY to attempt a sole swap. Otherwise, stop *****ing already. They obviously arent going to change all of their materials just because you dont like them.

laugh.gif
  WHAT THE F$#* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!!! 
laugh.gif

Sounds to me like your in the wrong thread, because no one has complained about the quality on these, unless you just wanted to complain about SOMETHING then by all means rant on.  
its funny, i bought the infrared qs when they firts dropped and the leather was soooo much better than the general releases. last week i bought the infrareds of nike.com with the 25% off code and when they arrived the leather was no where as soft as the leather on my  infrareds i bought when the qs firts dropped........they felt just like my white gray general release.....something tells me that theye were supposed to be limited qs and when nike saw how crazy everyone was going for them,,i pumped out some more of them using the crappy leather. just my crazy opinion
Anything is possible, but a friend of mine ordered a set off NDC with the 25% (the citron/teal) and they felt the same as the ones i bought back in august.  

Back
Top Bottom