FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

They had my size in the infareds at a nike outlet store and had em marked down to $39.99. Grabbed them with the quickness

Love my Citrons. Hope I can find a cheap pair of the Infrareds on eBay (I live abroad), some day…

TRAINER SC II LOW
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/01/28/nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-low-grey-teal/

Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-II-Low-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-II-Low-2.jpg

i live in europe and i look for air trainer sc 2 qs (Wht/Cement Grey-Neutral Grey-Citron 456610 100) in size 9.5.
it is impossible to find them here in europe so can someone help me to find them or sell me them?
i have seen them on ebay but the price is expensive (130 $ or more); i want to pay 100$ or 110$ maximum).

sorry for my faults, i speak only french

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by frazier10

laugh.gif
  WHAT THE F$#* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!!! 
laugh.gif

Sounds to me like your in the wrong thread, because no one has complained about the quality on these, unless you just wanted to complain about SOMETHING then by all means rant on.  
its funny, i bought the infrared qs when they firts dropped and the leather was soooo much better than the general releases. last week i bought the infrareds of nike.com with the 25% off code and when they arrived the leather was no where as soft as the leather on my  infrareds i bought when the qs firts dropped........they felt just like my white gray general release.....something tells me that theye were supposed to be limited qs and when nike saw how crazy everyone was going for them,,i pumped out some more of them using the crappy leather. just my crazy opinion
Anything is possible, but a friend of mine ordered a set off NDC with the 25% (the citron/teal) and they felt the same as the ones i bought back in august.  
So are the ones on NDC not labeled as quickstrikes on the box? Or are they still.  

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by frazier10

its funny, i bought the infrared qs when they firts dropped and the leather was soooo much better than the general releases. last week i bought the infrareds of nike.com with the 25% off code and when they arrived the leather was no where as soft as the leather on my  infrareds i bought when the qs firts dropped........they felt just like my white gray general release.....something tells me that theye were supposed to be limited qs and when nike saw how crazy everyone was going for them,,i pumped out some more of them using the crappy leather. just my crazy opinion
Anything is possible, but a friend of mine ordered a set off NDC with the 25% (the citron/teal) and they felt the same as the ones i bought back in august.  
So are the ones on NDC not labeled as quickstrikes on the box? Or are they still.  
Yes, the ones that are on NDC are labeled QS as well. 

Swooped in to NTLA today and copped infrareds finally. They had both the citrons and Infrareds for a really nice price. Woulda copped both but Cement IVs tapped me and I just copped some retro JKidd Zooms. Next week tho I'll probably go in for the Citrons and maybe double up the infrareds. 

426891_3350857252858_1311672960_3354860_1527750431_n.jpg

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Swooped in to NTLA today and copped infrareds finally. They had both the citrons and Infrareds for a really nice price. Woulda copped both but Cement IVs tapped me and I just copped some retro JKidd Zooms. Next week tho I'll probably go in for the Citrons and maybe double up the infrareds. 

426891_3350857252858_1311672960_3354860_1527750431_n.jpg
Nice pickup
smokin.gif

Any chance you got your Kidds from eBay? Just wondering, I just sold a pair of VNDS Carbon Fibers in size 11

Finally got my pair of AT II SC QS Infrareds via a fantastic trade right here on NT...

Shoe definitely looks good in person; now on the hunt for the Citrons, online, wherever. I know Corkcloth posted an outlet deal earlier this month but was not able to get in on it....

Originally Posted by jbv1

Finally got my pair of AT II SC QS Infrareds via a fantastic trade right here on NT...

Shoe definitely looks good in person; now on the hunt for the Citrons, online, wherever. I know Corkcloth posted an outlet deal earlier this month but was not able to get in on it....

Call NDC, they can locate them for you

Broke out my infrared pair this week for the first time since the end of summer and man these were well made. Wanted to wear my citron/teals but it's been raining crazy ever since. Maybe next week.

bought the black/grey ones in the fall, just grabbed them maroon joints a few weeks back. they clean, tried to get them red white and blue ones off NT but they got sold

MJ wearing the OG infrareds:

1991_nikeairtrainerscii_offcourt.jpg

are these and the citrons still in outlets? i might pick up 3rd pairs of each, if so, and rock them as gym beaters...

Back
Top Bottom