FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Dope pics everyone! Really don't dig leaving the tags on shoes, but to each his own! I'm yet to unDS mine, but when I do I'll make sure to post them on here.

yeah i dont llke how the tag looks on the shoe...
but i dont like to take it off either hah so i juss keep it on...
Hope the blue colorway drops!

Originally Posted by p2vandal

yeah i dont llke how the tag looks on the shoe...
but i dont like to take it off either hah so i juss keep it on...
Hope the blue colorway drops!
something tells me theyre going to drop next year since the OG colorways did so well. theyll probably be another quickstrike.
after 2009, I thought the SC Trainer IIIs were done retroing. But lo and behold, they kept dropping in various colorways.

sthebest: how did you remove the tag and put it on the outside of the shoe?

i've seen someone say it's possible to remove it and put it back on, but i don't see how...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've seen someone say it's possible to remove it and put it back on, but i don't see how...

Push the plastic tip through the hole so that it widens it and then pull it back. You can still reattach it after that.

Just tracking my 9.99 Orange pair that ACTUALLY SHIPPED from urban LMFAO
they'll be here tomorrow ...suhweet.

Originally Posted by 1Airjordan 23K

For those who own the burgundys. Hows the quality? Compared to the QS and the GRs

my guess is the same as the gr's which means crapola!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

actually how I did it was to first locate the area which locates the plastic pointed head into place. look closely and you'll see its split into four sections. pry one of those sections and slide the pointed part through the hole. place the hangtag on the outside of the shoe and place the pointed part back through the hole. push the fastener part back together and voila!

Originally Posted by Type X

You got a good deal and all, but we don't need daily updates, because nobody really likes those
ohwell.gif

Saw this on Nickicks.com, Joe from New Kids On The Block

Magic I have to admit, those Trainer SC II's that he picked up for 9.99 I actually like them. However, with two sets of both color ways in the closet I would probably never wear them

I've actually been looking for the team orange colorway and seem to be having trouble finding them. I wanted to pick them up locally at a Champs/FL/FA to get the military discount but I can't find them anywhere in NYC, the Champs store stock locator said they had them in Times Square, went today and they looked at me like I was crazy. Showed them a pic and one of the workers told me they had those like 6 months ago and they sold out. 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
the hunt continues.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You got a good deal and all, but we don't need daily updates, because nobody really likes those
ohwell.gif
Thanks for the comment.
Maybe the title should read SC TRAINER II only colors that Magic1978 approves of.
smokin.gif

ohwell.gif
Thanks for the comment.
Maybe the title should read SC TRAINER II only colors that Magic1978 approves of.
smokin.gif

It actually says SC Trainer II 3/4 done right.....keywords done right. That means the QS were better materials and colors then the crap they put out, hence the reason no one gives a s*** about those Halloween themed shoes you got.

It would have been cool, if he actually told NT about it when he caught the deal, to look out like most of us do. Especially since it was an online order and not in store, but running up here to brag about the deal he got? Then the updates? That's too much. He should have got the hint when he was ignored the first time. Didn't want to hear; they're at home waiting for me, I finally got them, I finally wore them....

They have a saying in football, pretend you've been there before, it applies in more cases than scoring touchdowns.

All of us have gotten good deals before.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

ohwell.gif
Thanks for the comment.
smokin.gif

It actually says SC Trainer II 3/4 done right.....keywords done right. That means the QS were better materials and colors then the crap they put out, hence the reason no one gives a s*** about those Halloween themed shoes you got.

pretty much this. I'm sure more of us would have an interest if Nike actually used leather on the GRs as opposed to the plastic stuff that feels SUPER cheap. As a grown man, I refuse to wear plastic shoes no matter what they are.

EASY FELLAS.  Part of what has made this my favorite thread on NT the past few months is how "chill" everyone is with one another.  Pretty sure, "Type X" didn't mean to rub it in anyone's face, and most of us in here are on the lookout for others as well as our own needs.  Lets keep it cool with the Trainer Fam and give X a pass and move on.  Maybe this "deal" he scored was "in effect" his first NFL TD.  If so, tuck the gameball away and do it again Rook.

Worn Infrareds nearly every day since they came.  Still immaculate(thanks to baby wipes)- some nice creasing, but not even close to beater stage.  I will get some Jack-o-Lanterns if someone cares to donate to my cause- otherwise its a pass for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

ohwell.gif
Thanks for the comment.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

got my infrareds today from ndc and i must say that i'm really impressed. now if only all retroes would be just like this. i'm now having a hard time staying away from the citrons...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

EASY FELLAS.  Part of what has made this my favorite thread on NT the past few months is how "chill" everyone is with one another.  Pretty sure, "Type X" didn't mean to rub it in anyone's face, and most of us in here are on the lookout for others as well as our own needs.  Lets keep it cool with the Trainer Fam and give X a pass and move on.  Maybe this "deal" he scored was "in effect" his first NFL TD.  If so, tuck the gameball away and do it again Rook.

Worn Infrareds nearly every day since they came.  Still immaculate(thanks to baby wipes)- some nice creasing, but not even close to beater stage.  I will get some Jack-o-Lanterns if someone cares to donate to my cause- otherwise its a pass for me.
pimp.gif
Yeah the Infrareds are addictive! I wore them 4 days in a row (something I never do). Funny that the day I got let go from my job was the same day that I got them in the mail.  Theyre one of only a few shoes I can see myself wearing for years and years to come.
Btw, the Orange Trainer IIs are just okay at best, nothing special. If I got them for 9.99, the only thing I would use them for would be to make a custom Auburn colorway. If it's any consolation to anyone, theyll be $40.00 soon enough at the outlets like most of the colorways.

bouncingboy77 wrote:
got my infra reds today from ndc and i must say that I'm really impressed. now if only all retro's would be just like this. I'm now having a hard time staying away from the citrons...

my advice to you is DON'T STAY AWAY FROM THEM buy those beaches and love the mess out of them. cause what's gonna happen is....... You will end up wanting them after you see someone wearing them or something. then you will go to get them and you wont be able to find them anywhere. pull the trigger my man, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!, I promise!!! I even like my citrons better then my infra's and i never thought that day would come!!!  
eek.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I'm the opposite. I sent my Citrons back and think I'm going to double up on the Inf's
laugh.gif
. Wearing mine today.

At the most, I'm thinking of buying the GR Citrons just to wear heavily w/o worrying about them getting thrashed.

johngotty wrote:
^ I'm the opposite. I sent my Citrons back and think I'm going to double up on the Inf's
laugh.gif
. Wearing mine today.

At the most, I'm thinking of buying the GR Citrons just to wear heavily w/o worrying about them getting thrashed.

Eye have a size 12.5 that eye want to return. the quality is really GARBAGE. Eye didn't think they were that bad till eye got my Q.S.'s 

Eye'm defiantly getting rid of them eye can't even bear to even put them on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom