FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

^what are those the rasta edition?

Wore my 3ms today, they my beaters but i love them, comfiest shoe i own, have a ds pair of burgundys hopefully i will add more to the collection

U think $101 is a good price for these? Or should I wait for a US RELEASE?
 I almost pulled the trigger for $101 as well but they'll probably be on sale in the US too and there are a lot of heat coming this week so Im gonna wait. Good price tho.

Plan on copping the pair up top and the darker grey pair with red for my twin boys. They look cool in preschool sizes.

This picture makes me want to drop $140 on them right now(I missed out on my size on CT and Wellgosh, $125+s&h is the cheapest I'm finding).
Repped!

I think I paid $110 shipped which wasn't bad at all consider US retail plus the outside chance they don't make it here. Quality is about what you expect, which is fine by me b/c I bought them to wear.

Its like that everywhere

Hopefully they release a true og version sometime down the line

Probably was gentrys idea to **** with people and reverse the blue and black on the tongue and collar

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the Megatrons, size 13?

Found one on Ebay. Dude used stock pics wtf

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the Megatrons, size 13?

Found one on Ebay. Dude used stock pics wtf

I can tell ur new to the NT sz13 club. You keep popping up in my stuff. Haha

I sold some megatron sz13 ds for 160 couple months ago. That red thing made them too uncomfy for wear. Besides the look, u didnt miss much.

I can tell ur new to the NT sz13 club. You keep popping up in my stuff. Haha

I sold some megatron sz13 ds for 160 couple months ago. That red thing made them too uncomfy for wear. Besides the look, u didnt miss much.
Just a sz 13 ***** trying to prosper lol

damn, I'm always missing out. But they look "alright" on the foot, I was looking at videos. I wouldn't drop more than 150 for them. The only cool part about them is the design. They don't look good enough on the feet for me to drop 200

Just a sz 13 ***** trying to prosper lol

damn, I'm always missing out. But they look "alright" on the foot, I was looking at videos. I wouldn't drop more than 150 for them. The only cool part about them is the design. They don't look good enough on the feet for me to drop 200

Stick a piece of cardboard in a sock and jam it in your shoe....thats how they felt on the ankle.

Amazing design tho.

Welcome to the club. Sz13 is probably the hardest size to aquire any release day.

Certain shoes produce less in s13 (megatrons sig shoe cj81 trainers)

Theres a few of us here who look out for eachother.

Get some feedback on the buy/sell and make some connections, it helps a lot woth collecting and buying/selling/trading.

Stick a piece of cardboard in a sock and jam it in your shoe....thats how they felt on the ankle.

Amazing design tho.

Welcome to the club. Sz13 is probably the hardest size to aquire any release day.

Certain shoes produce less in s13 (megatrons sig shoe cj81 trainers)

Theres a few of us here who look out for eachother.

Get some feedback on the buy/sell and make some connections, it helps a lot woth collecting and buying/selling/trading.
Hahaha man I wear kicks I barely wear just to find out how uncomfortable they are

But I didn't know how hard 13s were until I just started back getting into kicks since 09. I remember they always had my size. Times have changed.

I love the buy section on NT. Coppedme some 8s last week

Welcome size 13.

Agree that wearing the Megatron SCs was painful. Couldn't get rid of mine fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom