FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Sorry if posted already...

Are the photo blue trainer sc 2 releasing in the US , I have only seen in European sites

talking low cut, my 1st pair of allblack hematites now reach "midlife" and deserves a graft. 23 years ago i replaced my air trainers e high (173002-000 volt purple) tongue for a rebook pump chang one :smile: shoes are gone, but i kept the brand new black/violet tongue intact in a drawer. think it's time for a deep cleaning and surgery,isn't it?

Last edited:
talking low cut, my 1st pair of allblack hematites now reach "midlife" and deserves a graft. 23 years ago i replaced my air trainers e high (173002-000 volt purple) tongue for a rebook pump chang one
smile.gif
shoes are gone, but i kept the brand new black/violet tongue intact in a drawer. think it's time for a deep cleaning and surgery,isn't it?
After cleaning & sewing. Good thing: the way those tongues are designed give abs no bump on the front, even bended.

Might color the webtec black now!

Great job. I love the ribbed/bumped detail on that E trainer tongue.

With my current wear on some at1 infrareds that have a mesh toebox, I really hope the sc II can do something similar? Breatheability is great. Comfort is world class. And they dont crease lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom