Final: Pistons (18-7) Celtics (20-3) Billups Sells the Fake!

Big Shot, this need to be you right here...

pimp.gif

GAME TIME. damn this was a good as game. im headed 2 the palace the day b4 i go back to college to watch this remach at the Auburn Hills.

Terrible play by Tony Allen, worse play by Pierce taking the shot so early

Good game though

Come on now.

How are you gonna end the game on a pump fake-lean into the defender foul? The Reggie Miller Special?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's why I quit watching the NBA outside of my two teams, but I figured this would be a good game so I'd watch. Now I remember why I stopped.

WOW!!! I can't believe he bit on that fake. Good job pistons. It shouldn't have been this close.

Like you call that.
laugh.gif
If you talkin to me, I had that in the quick reply boxafter the foul but didnt press it, but I wasnt acting like I was 'calling' it, I said it needs to be him, then edited wit a
pimp.gif
after the foul...

Damn. Gotta tip my hat to the Pistons. They took the Celts out of their game, and slowed them down in the 3rd, which is when they usually excel. And as Ifigured, if Detroit won today, Chauncey was going to be the reason.

Exciting game though.
eek.gif

damn Billups is money with that pump fake....always draws the defender in the air

jus liek the Orlando game. ray is on fire but bum%!++ pierce wanna be the hero

deja vu?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Tony Allen

smh.gif
how did you NOT know he was gonna pump fake
roll.gif

1.7 seconds left? Yeah, I'm pretty sure 100% of NTers would have been on that fake as well. But then again, what do I know, since you're all sogood at ball.
eyes.gif

First of all, I agree that KG shouldn't have called a timeout.

Secondly, Ray or KG should have taken the last shot.

Third, I'm shocked PP didn't pump fake the same way that Chauncey did.

Fourth, the Celtics have lost 2 games by a basket and another in ot by 5 points. Still the team to beat.

Fifth, I wish I had a screencap of the chick's booty when the cameras went to Devin Harris in the Mavs' locker room. Looked like Rachel Nichols.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom