Final Destination: Italian who missed Air France 447 flight dies in car crash

Final Destination?

That doesn't do much to explain the husband surviving. Sure, he's in critical condition, but she's not in critical condition; she's dead. Ifthat's a 'final destination', 'death has a design', 'you can't cheat death', 'when it's your time to go, it's yourtime' type of thing, then... explain him.

Now if he dies in the hospital as a result of the car accident, I'll be freaked.
embarassed.gif

Regardless, R.I.P. to her. Her family has to be going through hell. Think about it. You hear of a plane crashing that your daughter or your sister is supposedto be on, you freak out that she's gone, then you find out that she missed the plane and she's good, then a few days later you learn that she wasfatally injured in a car wreck.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Final Destination?

That doesn't do much to explain the husband surviving. Sure, he's in critical condition, but she's not in critical condition; she's dead. If that's a 'final destination', 'death has a design', 'you can't cheat death', 'when it's your time to go, it's your time' type of thing, then... explain him.

Now if he dies in the hospital as a result of the car accident, I'll be freaked.
embarassed.gif

Regardless, R.I.P. to her. Her family has to be going through hell. Think about it. You hear of a plane crashing that your daughter or your sister is supposed to be on, you freak out that she's gone, then you find out that she missed the plane and she's good, then a few days later you learn that she was fatally injured in a car wreck.
frown.gif
You just jinxed him ska, watch him pass away in the immediate future.
nerd.gif

Final Destination?

That doesn't do much to explain the husband surviving. Sure, he's in critical condition, but she's not in critical condition; she's dead. If that's a 'final destination', 'death has a design', 'you can't cheat death', 'when it's your time to go, it's your time' type of thing, then... explain him.

embarassed.gif

Regardless, R.I.P. to her. Her family has to be going through hell. Think about it. You hear of a plane crashing that your daughter or your sister is supposed to be on, you freak out that she's gone, then you find out that she missed the plane and she's good, then a few days later you learn that she was fatally injured in a car wreck.
frown.gif
I'd be even more freaked if he survived in the hospital then died a little bit later after being released
because of something else

Final Destination?

embarassed.gif

frown.gif

final destination ... what order were they supposed to die? ... maybe some others missed the flight ... anyways ... its not a stretch ... let's see whathappens to the husband

Damn this is insane, to miss the flight you were going to die on then to die a couple days later in a car crash. RIP. Such a crazy, crazy world we live in.

Have any of you heard of Final Destination? It is a movie series with a plotline similar to these events!

If I were the other ones that missed that flight...................................Id be @@*% scared outta my ***

Back
Top Bottom