roll.gif
roll.gif
@ helment.

Sellers laid him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Rodgers choking in big spots 
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif
... learning from his predecessor.

aaron-rodgers-boot-2.jpg

And the scrappy Skins team wins another one. Gonna be real hard to discredit them anymore, that defense stepped up in the second half

Packers are THE definition of underachievers my goodness

HALLELUJAH. We just beat a team that's so freaking good yet couldn't deliever that killshot.

pimp.gif
to you Mr.Armstrong and LARON
laugh.gif
!

Kill me now.

I knew this was gonna happen.

Putting up all those yards and only 13 points. smfh. and you know what...I'm gonna pull out the injury card. lolololol.

props to the Skins.

time to go play tag with moving cars outside.

Although we won today, I'm still worried about this team. We still have a lot of holes to fill.

Washington is still an average team...can beat anybody, but can also lose to anybody.

reminds me of Week 2 vs. the Texans..at least we weren't on the losing end this time.

Cmon Packer fans. First when the injuries occur you "don't think they will affect the team's performance, you can get through him, no big deal" and now you lose it's "We're going to play the injury card here".

Having Jermichael Finley wouldn't have made a difference. That rookie TE was still making plays. It's not like the ******** scored a ton of points either.

So the Packers only wins have come against the Bills, Lions and the Eagles with Kolb $%%**$@ it up for a half? Just sayin it's interesting.
laugh.gif

I still think the Packers are a decent team, don't get me wrong. But like at the beginning of the year when all the analysts were picking them, I told you Packer fans they would be hoping they could withdraw those predictions. Looks like I could be right so far, but there's still a lot more games to play.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cmon Packer fans. First when the injuries occur you "don't think they will affect the team's performance, you can get through him, no big deal" and now you lose it's "We're going to play the injury card here".

Having Jermichael Finley wouldn't have made a difference. That rookie TE was still making plays. It's not like the ******** scored a ton of points either.

So the Packers only wins have come against the Bills, Lions and the Eagles with Kolb $%%**$@ it up for a half? Just sayin it's interesting.
laugh.gif

I still think the Packers are a decent team, don't get me wrong. But like at the beginning of the year when all the analysts were picking them, I told you Packer fans they would be hoping they could withdraw those predictions. Looks like I could be right so far, but there's still a lot more games to play.

I won't use the injury card as an excuse.  Most of their injuries are on defense - NOT on offense so there is no excuse for the offense being this pathetic.  The Saints won the SB with virtually no running game last year so the running game is not an excuse either.  This offense is underachieving big time.  Now if the defense started giving up 30+ on a regular basis, maybe the injury card would be valid, but they have been able to scrap to be respectable so far.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Armstrong stepping up. Landry playing like a top ten pick.

Let's be real though if Clay Matthews didn't get injured we wouldn't have scored any of those points.
laugh.gif

I'll take it though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom