Final : ******** [16] vs Packers [13] OT - 10.10.2010 - WK 5

FOX - 1:00 PM ET

http://view2.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/9752880/********-quarterback/********-quarterback.jpg?size=500&imageId=9752880

Good start to the month, obviously doesn't get easier with an elite QB and great defense coming in the form of Green Bay...

Portis is most likely out for this one...a shame because he was looking great along sharing the load with Torain...I wonder who is going to sign for this match, because I know they aren't about to think that Chad Simpson guy can be the # 2...

Go Skins.

if we play anything like what we did the last 2 weeks we dont stand a chance

im hoping mcnabb has a "letdown" coming off that big road win

^a letdown?

He played terribly in that game. if anything, I hope he plays exactly how he did in that game.

GB needs to shore up some things. Defense needs to get off the field on 3rd down, and the Offense needs to find the rhythm it's been looking for all season. and needs to click on a CONSISTENT basis. oh. and ST, hold on to the damn ball.

If this happens, GB should win.

Should be a great game.

Go Skins!! this is gonna be a very tough matchup

Finley is gonna have a field day on this Skins D I bet

The ******** moved Wednesday to add depth at running back with Clinton Portis expected to miss at least one game because of a groin injury. They signed rookie running back Javarris James to the practice squad.
From the Post...Yeah that RB from the U and Edge's cousin...

It may be Keiland Williams who ends up resigning though.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Clinton Portis out four to six weeks with groin injury[/h1]

Rick Maese reports that Coach Mike Shanahan says running back Clinton Portis will miss four to six weeks with a third-degree groin separation.

Much more to come soon.

enjoy the time off you bum.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Clinton Portis out four to six weeks with groin injury[/h1]

Rick Maese reports that Coach Mike Shanahan says running back Clinton Portis will miss four to six weeks with a third-degree groin separation.

Much more to come soon.
enjoy the time off you bum.

I'm torn.
laugh.gif
I Understand that he's really done but I can't easily forget how vicious he was younger and he is only like 700 yards away from passing Riggins as alltime leading rusher of the franchise...really wanted him to get that before he left this team but it doesn't seem likely.
ohwell.gif

Who's going to block for the ******** now? 
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Skins can pull it out. You're getting the Packers while they're struggling... take advantage of it please.

Packers have disappointed me in the fact I thought they would be a lot better...Injuries are killing them though.

******** are still a mystery, because they seem so dang inconsistent.

I can't peg a favorite for this game despite it being played in Washington. Having said that...Go Skins!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

It may be Keiland Williams who ends up resigning though.
[h2]...
[/h2][h2][/h2]
[h2]******** release WR Devin Thomas[/h2]
The ******** have released Devin Thomas, the third-year receiver who came to Washington with lofty expectations and leaves without having had a single reception in 2010. The ******** had been trying to trade Thomas but unable to work out a deal, they've instead released him. Running back Keiland Williams will take Thomas's place on the 53-man roster and is expected to play on Sunday, according to a league source.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Laughing because they are GRIMY doing this a day before a game....
eek.gif
, surprsied....
ohwell.gif
because Devin has talent and will likely explode elsewhere.

Kind of an important game for both teams....

We need this tho. Not gonna lie. With all our injuries and *#%%....are next 4 opponents...miami, vikes, jets, cowboys.

Drank too much last night. operating off 1.5 hours of sleep right now. massive headache.

let's get this game going.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom