Filipino Culture Thread

28 must be the beginning transition to full blown "Tito". At family gatherings, the responsibility of picking up the lechon has been placed on me solely now. Also, the dude who I thought looked older than me called me kuya.
BRB gonna look for some wife beaters and get some Mang Tomas stains on it.

28 must be the beginning transition to full blown "Tito". At family gatherings, the responsibility of picking up the lechon has been placed on me solely now. Also, the dude who I thought looked older than me called me kuya.
BRB gonna look for some wife beaters and get some Mang Tomas stains on it.

+ beer gut peeking out the wife beater and some red horse for the barkada. Look at it this way, you got the lechon you got the power

Saw this thread pop up so I thought I’d share my favorite pick up line of all time:

Girl, are your boobs made outta water? Because they’re tubig.

Thank you, I’m here all week.

I chuckle whenever I drive past.

Screenshot_20191123-141450.jpg

that's steph dinuguan

Jimmy Alapag needs to come out of retirement and lead the squad :smh:
I've heard this guy is a legit good. Has he ever been invited to try out for the NBA?

I saw him as an assistant coach during the Summer League. Thought that was cool to see.

Can someone explain to me why all the Filipinos in Vallejo have a staring problem?

I've heard this guy is a legit good. Has he ever been invited to try out for the NBA?

I saw him as an assistant coach during the Summer League. Thought that was cool to see.

He's like 5' 8" and played at CSUN. not a chance lol

He worked out in the PBA though as a clutch shooter/PG/team leader. The "mighty mouse" nickname fit him well.

There's a story behind this. Do tell fam.
lol.

I got a new job in SF. Moved in with the in-laws in Vallejo (wife's hometown) to save money.

Saw one cat walking his dog and while I was turning into the next street, dude was just was eyeing me the entire time. Not even in a threatening way, just staring at me.

Went to pick up food and run errands and folks were just staring. Idk if it's because they don't know I didn't grow up in Vallejo or if I carry myself/dress differently, but it's really odd.

Vallejo is just an interesting city. People complain about all the crime and how unsafe it is. Yet, they don't take the moves to leave the city. Idk how long we're going to last here. My wife went to Walgreens to pick up my son's prescription and an hour later, there was an armed robbery. Smh.

Damn it’s really like that out there in Vallejo? I’ve never been so idk what’s it like but I have checked out some of the artist’s music out there and it’s cool.

lol.

I got a new job in SF. Moved in with the in-laws in Vallejo (wife's hometown) to save money.

Saw one cat walking his dog and while I was turning into the next street, dude was just was eyeing me the entire time. Not even in a threatening way, just staring at me.

Went to pick up food and run errands and folks were just staring. Idk if it's because they don't know I didn't grow up in Vallejo or if I carry myself/dress differently, but it's really odd.

Vallejo is just an interesting city. People complain about all the crime and how unsafe it is. Yet, they don't take the moves to leave the city. Idk how long we're going to last here. My wife went to Walgreens to pick up my son's prescription and an hour later, there was an armed robbery. Smh.

I'm guessing Walgreens on Springs Road? :lol:

Damn it’s really like that out there in Vallejo? I’ve never been so idk what’s it like but I have checked out some of the artist’s music out there and it’s cool.

To me Vallejo is like most cities. It has its good spots and bad spots. For a small city has a lot of food options though.

Reactions: Ube
:rofl:vallejo. Dam miss being home. Gotta go visit my parents and fam soon. moved out of vallejo long time ago, but I love that city.

truth is, it's been mis-managed for so long by people that don't care.

Love Vallejo my family first lived there when they immigrated in the 80's.

+1 to the comment about the city being mismanaged, one of the few cities i know that got bankrupted because of firefighters getting outrageous pension plans lol. If you work in the city it might be worth it to move to across the toll gate. With the advent of the new Richmond ferry you could conceivably move across the toll gate and still not have to BART in

I thought this was pretty cool. First vid is a few fil-am wrestlers eating Filipino food. Second is one of them having a boodle fight which I haven’t had yet :smh:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom