Filipino Culture Thread

There's a Filipino nurse I always see when I go to the doctor appointments . There's a good chance she's married , but that won't stop me from trying to get some lovin next time I pass through
There' a Filipina Nurse that always helps us whenever my kids have appointments. Mid-20s, fake boobs, white boyfriend. She's cute.

She calls me Kuya everytime lmao

Bought some Palabok and BBQ from Grill City at Seafood City.

BBQ tasted different, but Palabok was on point.

Why is Palabok so hard to make?!

Anybody watch Superstore? There's been so many subtle filipino jokes with Marcus having a "Tita" taking care of him on the show now. Stupid little throwaway comments that crack me up but my wife is totally oblivious to as she's not pinay:lol:

Hol up, how you know she has a boyfriend?

She mentioned in our conversation that she wants kids, but her BF wasn't ready for it.
Tell her she smells sarap.
She does and looked good.
she calls you kuya? damn, that's worse than the friendzone....LOL
LOL, I mean, yeah. I wasn't trying to shoot my shot. But I was just like "wtf, why you calling me kuya? We just met." My wife was telling me it was more of a cultural thing of being respectful, but damn, I don't look that old! :smh:

Anybody watch Superstore? There's been so many subtle filipino jokes with Marcus having a "Tita" taking care of him on the show now. Stupid little throwaway comments that crack me up but my wife is totally oblivious to as she's not pinay:lol:

I don’t but my sister does she put me on to this clip :lol:

She mentioned in our conversation that she wants kids, but her BF wasn't ready for it.

She does and looked good.

LOL, I mean, yeah. I wasn't trying to shoot my shot. But I was just like "wtf, why you calling me kuya? We just met." My wife was telling me it was more of a cultural thing of being respectful, but damn, I don't look that old! :smh:
yeah she looks at you like family now.

Any Filipino who have relatives here in Manila interested in my second pair of Kyrie 6 Manila Size 10.5 im willing to opp it til Sunday cause its my birthday on Monday and I need cash.

Adobo rice at Jollibee is exactly what it says it is
D665D6EB-363E-47F9-B70C-DFB873D0326A.jpeg

There's a Filipino nurse I always see when I go to the doctor appointments . There's a good chance she's married , but that won't stop me from trying to get some lovin next time I pass through

That’s my wife.
Or my mother in law.
Or my ex gf(s)

Funny story. My ex gf worked in labor and delivery which is the same department where my mother in law works , which Happens to be where I had both my kids. Awkward situation.

Last edited:
glad that some of my fam marked themselves 'safe' on FB j ust so we know here in the states.....

Back
Top Bottom