Filipino Culture Thread

My great grandfather from my dad's side is from Spain.

My great grandmother on my mom's side is Chinese (I think)

I'd really like to take a DNA test too.

Do it up and share the results.

I've got a mutt of a background too. I got blue eyed/blonde hair cousins and my uncle (mom's bro) has that recessive gene from their grand father. But my uncle is dark skin. hahahah. His other kids (my cousins) got purple eyes. His wife is Filipino. So yeah. hahahahah.

Night before super bowl

Attachments

• IMG_20190203_204629_639.jpg
    IMG_20190203_204629_639.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 26
There's a food truck in Southern California called White Rabbit. They make white chocolate champorado with a hint of strawberry. It's really good! I like it even more than regular champorado.
I’ve had it and it is amazing. Idk if I would choose that over regular champorado though because it is too sweet after 5 or 6 bites. It needs the strawberries to cut the sweetness of it. They also got some really good food too but it’s expensive for the amount they give you.

There's a food truck in Southern California called White Rabbit. They make white chocolate champorado with a hint of strawberry. It's really good! I like it even more than regular champorado.
Tried it. It's not bad.

The food on the other hand was average.

Should posted here, but I joined a Filipino basketball league last month. Everyone is a shooter and I feel like I'm the only one who plays in the post lol

Pretty cool league, though. They have a development program and have some talent who have gone to the Pros and colleges in the PI and the US.

My dad doesn’t even bring good snacks back anymore. I don’t want no damn polvoron or basic garlic flavor cornix.

Lamar ODom is sooo bad like 7 ppg in the pba bad right now. Slow as hell no timing and touch

He was doo doo but fun to cheer for people who hit rock bottom and tryna bounce back.

Anyway crucial Gilas game later

Yo fam. About to go back home to Manila and Boracay for a bachelor party. Since this is NT, do you guys know any legit consignment shops to cop some Off whites and Jordan 1s? My cousin told me about CopGarden. Any good?

P.s. if you know any cool clubs and parties hit up at night in Boracay too!

Local fb groups are better imo lots of steals to be had

Oh def. I tried joining Third World but they never accepted me lol.

And it’s hard to meet up with individual sellers as we’re only there for a week total (and I’m not the best at identifying fakes)

Back
Top Bottom