FIFA SOCCER 2010 PS3 OFFICIAL PICK UP GAME THREAD

Anyone wanna run
nerd.gif

PSN: YouMad

^my bad i was in the shower at the time you messaged me. invited you but i think youre not around.. oh well i gotta bounce anyway. ill be on later

^my bad i was in the shower at the time you messaged me. invited you but i think youre not around.. oh well i gotta bounce anyway. ill be on later

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Anyone wanna run
nerd.gif

Good games we played. I wish I were better at the game so I could tear your "hold R2 + X and charge at the offense" defense up
laugh.gif
, I had way too many open shots that I just missed by an inch.
grin.gif
Let's play again some time

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Anyone wanna run
nerd.gif

Good games we played. I wish I were better at the game so I could tear your "hold R2 + X and charge at the offense" defense up
laugh.gif
, I had way too many open shots that I just missed by an inch.
grin.gif
Let's play again some time

Which is the better game to get? FIFA 10 or the World Cup one? I don't follow soccer at all but after watching the world cup I feel like playing a soccer game again (last one i played was like 03)... Should I get one of these or just get FIFA 09 or something?

Which is the better game to get? FIFA 10 or the World Cup one? I don't follow soccer at all but after watching the world cup I feel like playing a soccer game again (last one i played was like 03)... Should I get one of these or just get FIFA 09 or something?

Back
Top Bottom