FIFA SOCCER 2010 PS3 OFFICIAL PICK UP GAME THREAD

Lets run again tomorrow tony and ill show you this wasn't a fluke..
laugh.gif

I'm on FIFA (regular) at least 5-6 hours a day. PSN - czhao23 if I'm ever online, feel free to shoot me a pick-up invite. I'll be online for the next few hours. I'm not that good though, but I sure am nasty at the Be a Pro
pimp.gif

I'm on FIFA (regular) at least 5-6 hours a day. PSN - czhao23 if I'm ever online, feel free to shoot me a pick-up invite. I'll be online for the next few hours. I'm not that good though, but I sure am nasty at the Be a Pro
pimp.gif

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
laugh.gif

Damn, are you really going that far?... I was heated by that point so that's why I did that.

You should've also recorded the two games after that onewhere I completely shut you out so everybody else can see. Your cameras battery must have died though, huh.
laugh.gif

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
laugh.gif

Damn, are you really going that far?... I was heated by that point so that's why I did that.

You should've also recorded the two games after that onewhere I completely shut you out so everybody else can see. Your cameras battery must have died though, huh.
laugh.gif

thats weird, i would accept and join your session but it wouldnt let me pick a team.  same thing happen to u when i was inviting u?

thats weird, i would accept and join your session but it wouldnt let me pick a team.  same thing happen to u when i was inviting u?

Back
Top Bottom