FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Originally Posted by DC1323

Originally Posted by PAsSback

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS USA lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i dont have to hear people say that soccer is gonna catch on in the US this whole week.... SOCCER SUCKS
you're dumb!
indifferent.gif
That's only one of the many adjectives I was thinking of.

I mean, why wouldn't you want your country to beat a world class team? Regardless of sport.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Curious24

Damn Landon "talks like he has no @!*%$+*" Donovan is being interviewed.

Oh that's right, I have no $!+%$$@ clue about soccer.

JR5

i never see you in the soccer boards so we dont know if you really know soccer....you gotta prove your self on the soccer boards just bc ur a mod doesnt mean u can talk like ur all that..i dont care for mods as it is.
The soccer boards? You act like I frequent this forum. In fact, dude, I've rarely come to NikeTalk anymore. Prove myself? I don't have to justify anything to you. And like I care if my mod status means anything.
indifferent.gif

JR5

good dont come pessimistic clown. new school is in session and you're out.
*warned*

I don't care if you disagree with me, but if you're going to start with the insults, then you better be prepared what's coming to you.

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif
Like I care if I'm a mod or not.

JR5

Lol at that insulting you. You are not a true "football" fan if you only want to support the US when they do something good. You're just a glory hunter, please don't call yourself a US fan.
*Waits for childish response*

I can't believe the amount of hate in here. If before the tournament someone would have told you the US will advance in their group, knock out Spain, make the final, and make Brazil earn their game winning goal with 10 minutes left none of you guys would have believed it and US fans would have taken it. Sadly we could have done better with the situation we were in but I'm proud of this team. The US is making progress in the soccer world and this was a big step in the right direction and I still don't understand how you guys can hate on this US performance overall in the tournament.

Also for all the haters out there, where the hell was your team in this competition? Couldn't qualify? smh
True football fan? ****, with that. My days being a US men's National team fan was long over at least 12 years ago.

*waits for you to come up with more lame excuses* (if you want to play sarcasm)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.
laugh.gif

No. YOU ****....w/ your combinations of smugness, ignorance and cynical nonsense. Saying that Mikey Bradley is only on the active squad b/c of Bob is laughable. You talk about that, then proceed to say some people "don't have a damn clue football," just adds more of a reason to keep laughing at your @%@%% *$+.
Oooohh, big man!!!! Michael Bradley is straight up garbage. *$@#%*@ get a clue, you're one of those ignorant US fans.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst
I guess I am. But you have the worse grammar. Stay in school, dude. You're a disgrace.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED??????? I GIVE UP FOLKS! SOMEONE QUE THE JERRY SEINFELD GIF!!!!
Now this babam11218719 kid is the one being rediculous. Another bandwagoner US fan who just joined the soccer scene.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke this guy is. Has been, and will continue to be.
Joke? You've been a freaking joke every since you joined NikeTalk. You're just lucky we gave your screen name a second chance after theYuku switch because you've would've been done. End yourself on here.

JR5

Wow I guess Jrose5 doesn't know anything about footy. He won't be posting in this thread
laugh.gif
. Like seriously you don't have any arguments you justmake an outlandish statement like "michael bradley is garbage ****", ignoring the fact that he had a successful spell at a bundesliga club whichDonovan couldn't do, he scored against Egypt and pretty much created that whole goal. You are just one of those bandwagoners that don't come arounduntil something is hot and claim to be such a huge fan, and make these bold statements to make yourself seem credible. GTFOOH you know nothing about soccer andyou never will.

Just got back from the Revs Superliga match against Atlas. (Revs won to advance out their group)
I was able to watch the US-Brasil game at the stadium.

I was surprised to see the US score the two goals in the first half, after the second goal I actually thought they had a great chance to win.

The Fabiano goal to start the second half was huge.
Brasil had all the momentum and I was sitting there waiting for RoboBob to make a move.
I waited and waited until finally Brasil tied the game at 2 and what do i see,

Bornstein for Feilhaber and Kljestan for Altidore.
All I could do was shake my head.

Anyways, Brasil takes the lead and RoboBob puts in Casey once again, SMH.

Obviously the US players could have been better in the 2nd half but I think better coaching decisions would have helped.
Michael Bradley would have been nice to see out there but he got that red against Spain.

Also, US choked because they had a lead and lost but anyone who plays futbol knows a two goal lead is the most dangerous lead to have.
Brasil experience showed as well as the US inexperience.

JR5

i never see you in the soccer boards so we dont know if you really know soccer....you gotta prove your self on the soccer boards just bc ur a mod doesnt mean u can talk like ur all that..i dont care for mods as it is.
The soccer boards? You act like I frequent this forum. In fact, dude, I've rarely come to NikeTalk anymore. Prove myself? I don't have to justify anything to you. And like I care if my mod status means anything.
indifferent.gif

JR5

*warned*

I don't care if you disagree with me, but if you're going to start with the insults, then you better be prepared what's coming to you.

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Lol at that insulting you. You are not a true "football" fan if you only want to support the US when they do something good. You're just a glory hunter, please don't call yourself a US fan.

I can't believe the amount of hate in here. If before the tournament someone would have told you the US will advance in their group, knock out Spain, make the final, and make Brazil earn their game winning goal with 10 minutes left none of you guys would have believed it and US fans would have taken it. Sadly we could have done better with the situation we were in but I'm proud of this team. The US is making progress in the soccer world and this was a big step in the right direction and I still don't understand how you guys can hate on this US performance overall in the tournament.

Also for all the haters out there, where the hell was your team in this competition? Couldn't qualify? smh
True football fan? ****, with that. My days being a US men's National team fan was long over at least 12 years ago.

indifferent.gif
What kind of a fan stops rooting for their team, let alone their COUNTRY? Why pop into this thread all of a sudden? Cause the US was the hotthing in sports for the day? You have said NOTHING that even hints at you knowing what you're talking about and honestly I think arguing and insultingpeople on the internet over nothing is quite lame so I will stop the childish arguments with you right now. Now if you want to argue your reasoning as to whyBradley shouldn't start on the team, or anything soccer related, I'm ready...

Bradley Jr can win balls, tackles well, puts himself in good position to score, and has a solid shot from long range. He was one of the top guys in thetournament in distance covered per game. Only weakness is his ability to create for others. He may not be world class but he's a good player for the US.Yeah his dad probably has shown favoritism to him but right now he deserves his place.

JR5

indifferent.gif

JR5

*warned*

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif

JR5

indifferent.gif
What kind of a fan stops rooting for their team, let alone their COUNTRY? Why pop into this thread all of a sudden? Cause the US was the hot thing in sports for the day? You have said NOTHING that even hints at you knowing what you're talking about and honestly I think arguing and insulting people on the internet over nothing is quite lame so I will stop the childish arguments with you right now. Now if you want to argue your reasoning as to why Bradley shouldn't start on the team, or anything soccer related, I'm ready...
Oh so that's it now. Since I live in the US, I automatically have to root for them? USA soccer is #*%@ soccer compared to European or SouthAmerican soccer. The US team cannot pass and all they want to do is this 1 v 5 nonsense. Their midfield is lacking and the only reason why they held ontoSpain and Egypt is because they pack the box with five or six defenders. Actually count them. The US only seem to score on counter attacks, luckyone-touchers inside the box, or *+!+%!@+ penalties. Their game isn't fluid with their shoddy passing attacks. Tim Howard is the reason why they were inthe game. Also, the US need to stop with the tactical foul nonsense and reckless challenges. No wonder you see the same bums getting ejected or accumulatingcautions every match.

Like I said before, the US need to get rid of some of these current bums and hire a foreign coach.

I have no faith in USA soccer whether I live in this country or not.

JR5

JR5

indifferent.gif

JR5

*warned*

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif

JR5

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

No. YOU ****....w/ your combinations of smugness, ignorance and cynical nonsense. Saying that Mikey Bradley is only on the active squad b/c of Bob is laughable. You talk about that, then proceed to say some people "don't have a damn clue football," just adds more of a reason to keep laughing at your @%@%% *$+.
Oooohh, big man!!!! Michael Bradley is straight up garbage. *$@#%*@ get a clue, you're one of those ignorant US fans.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst
I guess I am. But you have the worse grammar. Stay in school, dude. You're a disgrace.

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED??????? I GIVE UP FOLKS! SOMEONE QUE THE JERRY SEINFELD GIF!!!!
Now this babam11218719 kid is the one being rediculous. Another bandwagoner US fan who just joined the soccer scene.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joke? You've been a freaking joke every since you joined NikeTalk. You're just lucky we gave your screen name a second chance after the Yuku switch because you've would've been done. End yourself on here.

JR5
how can you call someone who probably has more soccer talent in his big toe than you "garbage". If it was to easy win every game ormake every pass you would be out there instead of in this thread.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

if your not a fan, whats the point of being in here?
That would be my big question.. both in terms of this thread and NT... dude seems like he's so angry at everyone on this board and soccer ingeneral. Last I checked, this thread and NT were doing fine without your presence - maybe you oughta keep it that way considering you seem so unhappy to behere. Holy %%$*, nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you come here.

JR5

indifferent.gif

JR5

*warned*

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif

JR5

indifferent.gif
What kind of a fan stops rooting for their team, let alone their COUNTRY? Why pop into this thread all of a sudden? Cause the US was the hot thing in sports for the day? You have said NOTHING that even hints at you knowing what you're talking about and honestly I think arguing and insulting people on the internet over nothing is quite lame so I will stop the childish arguments with you right now. Now if you want to argue your reasoning as to why Bradley shouldn't start on the team, or anything soccer related, I'm ready...
Oh so that's it now. Since I live in the US, I automatically have to root for them? USA soccer is #*%@ soccer compared to European or South American soccer. The US team cannot pass and all they want to do is this 1 v 5 nonsense. Their midfield is lacking and the only reason why they held onto Spain and Egypt is because they pack the box with five or six defenders. Actually count them. The US only seem to score on counter attacks, lucky one-touchers inside the box, or *+!+%!@+ penalties. Their game isn't fluid with their shoddy passing attacks. Tim Howard is the reason why they were in the game. Also, the US need to stop with the tactical foul nonsense and reckless challenges. No wonder you see the same bums getting ejected or accumulating cautions every match.

Like I said before, the US need to get rid of some of these current bums and hire a foreign coach.

JR5

You call players and coaches bums. What is the highest level soccer you have played/coached?

how can you call someone who probably has more soccer talent in his big toe than you "garbage". If it was to easy win every game or make every pass you would be out there instead of in this thread.
So much for the "ignored list". Why don't you say the same thing to half of those wanna-be NBA or NFL NikeTalkers in other threads? Well, no !%$* sherlock, the dude has more talent than me.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

That would be my big question.. both in terms of this thread and NT... dude seems like he's so angry at everyone on this board and soccer in general. Last I checked, this thread and NT were doing fine without your presence - maybe you oughta keep it that way considering you seem so unhappy to be here. Holy %%$*, nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you come here.
Last time I checked the name of this posts didn't say "USA Soccer is in the finals, hoorah". You act like I'm angry in soccerin general? USNT soccer is !%$* soccer, so that makes me angry? I'm unhappy to be here? You really no how I feel like? Didn't know you were me.

JR5

Oh so that's it now. Since I live in the US, I automatically have to root for them? USA soccer is #*%@ soccer compared to European or South American soccer. The US team cannot pass and all they want to do is this 1 v 5 nonsense. Their midfield is lacking and the only reason why they held onto Spain and Egypt is because they pack the box with five or six defenders. Actually count them. The US only seem to score on counter attacks, lucky one-touchers inside the box, or *+!+%!@+ penalties. Their game isn't fluid with their shoddy passing attacks. Tim Howard is the reason why they were in the game. Also, the US need to stop with the tactical foul nonsense and reckless challenges. No wonder you see the same bums getting ejected or accumulating cautions every match.
We don't have the talent to posess the ball like a european or south american squad - we play to our strengths, limited as they may be. Don't act like bringing in a foreign coach would instantly transform all of our players into world class stars. There's plenty of foreigners helpingwith our youth systems now, and things are getting better overall - but it's not something you can snap your fingers at and have done.

If you don't like our tactics - that's too bad. Because if we tried to play a style like you're wishing to see, we'd get blown out time andtime again. We made it to the finals of this little shindig with some good squads in it using our "nonsense" and "luck". I'd saythat's not too bad a use of some very middle of the road players on the whole.

So what? I have no faith in the Pittsburgh Pirates, but I'm not going to just throw them under the bus and find a new team to root for justbecause they stink. At least they're a pro team that has a choice in the direciton they go with - I might have a leg to stand on with that angle. As faras turning your back on a national team? That's just pretty sad.

You can't expect us to be winning world cups - if that's your goal in having a national side to root for, you've got it all wrong. We have onlyrecently made a serious commitment to soccer in this country, relatively speaking to the rest of the world.. Just because you're an impatient child aboutit doesn't mean things aren't progressing - grow up.

You call players and coaches bums. What is the highest level soccer you have played/coached?
Highest level I played was losing in the Region I State Cup finals back in the day. Coaching, probably U-18 premier.

I was recruited to play D2 soccer, but academics were more important. The life of the student/athlete also seem to suck.

JR5

how can you call someone who probably has more soccer talent in his big toe than you "garbage". If it was to easy win every game or make every pass you would be out there instead of in this thread.
So much for the "ignored list". Why don't you say the same thing to half of those wanna-be NBA or NFL NikeTalkers in other threads? Well, no !%$* sherlock, the dude has more talent than me.

That would be my big question.. both in terms of this thread and NT... dude seems like he's so angry at everyone on this board and soccer in general. Last I checked, this thread and NT were doing fine without your presence - maybe you oughta keep it that way considering you seem so unhappy to be here. Holy %%$*, nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you come here.
Last time I checked the name of this posts didn't say "USA Soccer is in the finals, hoorah". You act like I'm angry in soccer in general? USNT soccer is !%$* soccer, so that makes me angry? I'm unhappy to be here? You really no how I feel like? Didn't know you were me.

JR5

those "wanabe" NBA/NFL NTers are generally the worst posters or are talking about a team player who did something wrong. In this case US Soccer losta finals game. It would be like calling the Lakers bums for losing to the spurs last year because they hadnt won anything before that. US Soccer showedpotential for improvement no matter how defensive they played. They made the most of thier opportunity at this tournement.

We don't have the talent to posess the ball like a european or south american squad - we play to our strengths, limited as they may be. Don't act like bringing in a foreign coach would instantly transform all of our players into world class stars. There's plenty of foreigners helping with our youth systems now, and things are getting better overall - but it's not something you can snap your fingers at and have done.

If you don't like our tactics - that's too bad. Because if we tried to play a style like you're wishing to see, we'd get blown out time and time again. We made it to the finals of this little shindig with some good squads in it using our "nonsense" and "luck". I'd say that's not too bad a use of some very middle of the road players on the whole.

So what? I have no faith in the Pittsburgh Pirates, but I'm not going to just throw them under the bus and find a new team to root for just because they stink. At least they're a pro team that has a choice in the direciton they go with - I might have a leg to stand on with that angle. As far as turning your back on a national team? That's just pretty sad.

You can't expect us to be winning world cups - if that's your goal in having a national side to root for, you've got it all wrong. We have only recently made a serious commitment to soccer in this country, relatively speaking to the rest of the world.. Just because you're an impatient child about it doesn't mean things aren't progressing - grow up.

1. I honestly think a foreign coach, say European, can bring a different philosphy or flavor then our "dribble through 3-4 people typementality" and impatient soccer. Not just on our national teams, but you see the same type of crap being taught with the youth soccer level. I think itall starts from the youth level. You say there are plenty of foreigners on our youth systems now? I said the same thing 10-12 years ago and where are they?

2. Because I turned my back on our national team, makes me pretty sad? *%+? I don't like USA baseball or baseball in general, so does that make me sad ifI don't cheer for them? Impatient child? I've been impatient for the last 10-12 years with this !$!+ soccer display. Dude, things are"barely" progressing with the state of our national team. If you think playing with so much urgency in a week after they got $#$%@@ in Group Bcompetition and before that Costa Rica and barely beating Hondorus is a step in the right direction, then the more props to you. I just see that as pure lucky%@****!#. We'll see what happens next year in South Africa.

JR5

We don't have the talent to posess the ball like a european or south american squad - we play to our strengths, limited as they may be. Don't act like bringing in a foreign coach would instantly transform all of our players into world class stars. There's plenty of foreigners helping with our youth systems now, and things are getting better overall - but it's not something you can snap your fingers at and have done.

If you don't like our tactics - that's too bad. Because if we tried to play a style like you're wishing to see, we'd get blown out time and time again. We made it to the finals of this little shindig with some good squads in it using our "nonsense" and "luck". I'd say that's not too bad a use of some very middle of the road players on the whole.

So what? I have no faith in the Pittsburgh Pirates, but I'm not going to just throw them under the bus and find a new team to root for just because they stink. At least they're a pro team that has a choice in the direciton they go with - I might have a leg to stand on with that angle. As far as turning your back on a national team? That's just pretty sad.

You can't expect us to be winning world cups - if that's your goal in having a national side to root for, you've got it all wrong. We have only recently made a serious commitment to soccer in this country, relatively speaking to the rest of the world.. Just because you're an impatient child about it doesn't mean things aren't progressing - grow up.

1. I honestly think a foreign coach, say European, can bring a different philosphy or flavor then our "dribble through 3-4 people type mentality" and impatient soccer. Not just on our national teams, but you see the same type of crap being taught with the youth soccer level. I think it all starts from the youth level. You say there are plenty of foreigners on our youth systems now? I said the same thing 10-12 years ago and where are they?

2. Because I turned my back on our national team, makes me pretty sad? *%+? I don't like USA baseball or baseball in general, so does that make me sad if I don't cheer for them? Impatient child? I've been impatient for the last 10-12 years with this !$!+ soccer display. Dude, things are "barely" progressing with the state of our national team. If you think playing with so much urgency in a week after they got $#$%@@ in Group B competition and before that Costa Rica and barely beating Hondorus is a step in the right direction, then the more props to you. I just see that as pure lucky %@****!#. We'll see what happens next year in South Africa.

JR5

I would've loved to seen Klinsmann come over here, and I do think he'd do a better job game to game than Bradley is doing - without a doubt actually. But you're talking marginal improvements overall on the current lineup of guys we have right now. You can only polish a turd so much. Much as I love alot of our players based on their heart and passion for our squad, I call it like it is - we are not a very talented team in terms of the rest of the world.

That being said - we are an improving team.. think back to 1998 and consider how much better we look now. Maybe there's nothing else coming up through theyouth programs int he next 10 years and we stay the same - but personally, in the time that I've been alive and following this team (since about 98),we've made nice strides in the right direction.

I mean - do you honestly believe the talent exists in this country today to make a serious run in the world cup? You talk about seeing how we do next year,but what do you really expect us to do? I think making it out of group play would be a great achievement for this team - anything beyond that is icing on thecake. And that's how it is for 95 percent of the world - you just have to accept that we aren't on that top level yet, but hope we get there someday. You're trying to overcome a several hundred year head start these other countries have on us.

We take every win we can get at the level we're currently at... we're to the point now where we are almost locks for the world cup every 4 years -we've progressed to be the best team in our region now for about 4 years straight and that's nothing to sneeze at in my book. We didn't luck intothat fact.

As for where we stand in the rest of the world? Still a ways to go - but I'm hopeful we've got a young group of guys who are going to lead us furtherinto the right direction.

You see this all as frustrating - i see it as exciting. You're watching the still taking place birth of a nation in soccer, nobody said it was going to beeasy.

Sure we lost today - but Brazil was legitimately excited to win this game today, you could see that at the end. We got everything they could give us, and wedidn't look too bad taking it. I see that as a positive personally.

I would've loved to seen Klinsmann come over here, and I do think he'd do a better job game to game than Bradley is doing - without a doubt actually. But you're talking marginal improvements overall on the current lineup of guys we have right now. You can only polish a turd so much. Much as I love a lot of our players based on their heart and passion for our squad, I call it like it is - we are not a very talented team in terms of the rest of the world.

That being said - we are an improving team.. think back to 1998 and consider how much better we look now. Maybe there's nothing else coming up through the youth programs int he next 10 years and we stay the same - but personally, in the time that I've been alive and following this team (since about 98), we've made nice strides in the right direction.

I mean - do you honestly believe the talent exists in this country today to make a serious run in the world cup? You talk about seeing how we do next year, but what do you really expect us to do? I think making it out of group play would be a great achievement for this team - anything beyond that is icing on the cake. And that's how it is for 95 percent of the world - you just have to accept that we aren't on that top level yet, but hope we get there someday. You're trying to overcome a several hundred year head start these other countries have on us.

We take every win we can get at the level we're currently at... we're to the point now where we are almost locks for the world cup every 4 years - we've progressed to be the best team in our region now for about 4 years straight and that's nothing to sneeze at in my book. We didn't luck into that fact.

As for where we stand in the rest of the world? Still a ways to go - but I'm hopeful we've got a young group of guys who are going to lead us further into the right direction.

You see this all as frustrating - i see it as exciting. You're watching the still taking place birth of a nation in soccer, nobody said it was going to be easy.

Sure we lost today - but Brazil was legitimately excited to win this game today, you could see that at the end. We got everything they could give us, and we didn't look too bad taking it. I see that as a positive personally.
I like that.

But anyways, I think it starts at the youth level. The youth level won't progress because they are used to seeing the same style crap philosophy that ournational team plays. The US won't have future studs coming up until they change their philosophy. Although I'm impressed with Jozi Altidore'splay.

JR5

Just got back from my aunt's house in LA.

Hard one to lose. We had the lead, came out gave up the early goal and that kill the our confidence. I have to tip my hat to our team. They played with heart,passion and grit. Howard is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Period. Donovan played great all tournament and finally shed that Landy cakestag
laugh.gif
. Dempsey great effort, but I want to see that everytime you put onthe NT jersey no matter who you have in front of you. I think we progressed as a team, but one thing I agree is the style of play. Until we bring a foreigncoach, we will not change the way we play. ROBOBOB might have saved his job until after the worldcup next year, but seriously like I said earlier dude has thetalent in front of his nose in ADU and Torres yet brings in his BOY SASHA and his OTHER BOY Borstein as substitutes?? Connor Cassey to get a goal againstBrazil????
indifferent.gif
really Bob??? That wont cut it against Brazil or anyother great soccer nation. Still I will always live in die with my nation team no matter what. We made our country sit and take notice of soccer. All thruoutthe game people that I know that never follow soccer were texting me asking questions about rules and players. Dude's where asking where to cop authenticsoccer jerseys
laugh.gif

In the end, I am mad, sad, and dissapointed that we lost, but still proud of the effort. SOCALLUIS, MARION, AMARUGEAR, I fell your pain, but you what? will beback, and I hope its at next year world cup, we I hope we show the same effort, but get a better result
wink.gif

Bring on the GOLD CUP AND THE MEXICANTS AGOSTO 12.

JR5

indifferent.gif

JR5

*warned*

Oh yeah I'm a mod.
indifferent.gif

JR5

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joke? You've been a freaking joke every since you joined NikeTalk. You're just lucky we gave your screen name a second chance after the Yuku switch because you've would've been done. End yourself on here.

JR5
I'm just lucky huh??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's all you got boy? You make fun of a memeber's grammar, yet you can't spell....That's not me....that's you.

And I'm lucky, I'm still here....sure.

Ban me now then...oh, I forgot, you can't. You're a joke, you always have been, you always will be.

*ignored.

It's rather frustrating, too... given that we DID actually start looking more organized on offense the last two games early on in the games.. to the point where it seemed we could've stayed somewhat aggressive (or at least not 100 percent defensive) and still won both games.
Yup....I almost want to say that if Brasil would have scored they're 1st goal in the 1st half, we would've been a lot better off, insteadof stuffing the back, and relying solely on counters in the 2nd half, we would've been more agressive.

What do you guys think of our back-line. In my opinion, Spector----Demerit----Gooch----Carlos...........should be our starting back 4 (baring no injuries) in2010.

Bradley, Clint, and LD, should be in the midfield, and Jozy up front. Ricardo should have to battle w/ hopefully Jermaine Jones and Mo Edu for that defendingmid position, and even though Charlie played a pretty good tourney...do you think his spot is still safe?

Back
Top Bottom