FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jozy
pimp.gif

Donovan!!

ridiculous red though

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

LET GET THIS USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

COME ON. SOMEONE KEEP ME UDATED I AM AT WORK. SOCALUIS? MARION?

1-0 USA up at halftime with Donovan PK. Ricardo Clark got a red (bad call) and we missed two other good opportunities by not finishing well. Italy looks pissedand we're gona get it in the 2nd half.

honestly im in shock

when i saw the red i contemplated turning 360 off

then I saw bornstein score in his own net and I turned it off

then I said f it and turn it back on and I see 1-0 so I don't even second guess and assume its Italy 1 USA 0

The ref blows halftime and they show a pseudo highlight of the USA scoring and it was like I was in the twighlight zone. I honestly turned 360 off for 5minutes. IT went against my whole vision of reality to see that we are up 1-0

Wow im still in shock and pissed i turned off comp but hopefully we can keep it up.

360 STOP PLAYING THIS STUPID THING ON PELE AND SHOW ME THE FIRST HALF HIGHLIGHTS> IM IN A COMPUTER LAB AND CANT TURN THE SOUND ON!

man i cant believe jozy is still only 19...
smh.gif

once he starts playin in the EPL... its a wrap, well finally win some of these damn games
pimp.gif

Can someone describe the pk to me since ESPN 360 finds it more interesting to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer that everyone already knows about for10 minutes instead of playing the highlights of the first half of the fing game im trying to watch.

IM IN HERE HEATED! HOW MUCH RONALDO CAN I HEAR ABOUT?

Back
Top Bottom