FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Congrats to the regular US posters in here. Yal know who u are. Let's enjoy this one baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

How disappointing... I'm a neutral, but was looking forward to watching the 2 best teams in the world go at it in the final. Oh well...

on the contrary, this is a beautiful unfolding of events

pimp.gif

LUIS:

TO BE HONEST, THIS FEELS BETTER THEN THE LAKERS WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Could be because of all the years of frustation always being bad at soccer. Wordscannot described what I feel.

SPAINS 35 GAME WINNING STREAK OVERRRRRRRR

BRAVO AND KUDOS TO THE USA AND THEIR FAN FOR THIS HISTORIC VICTORY...MADE CONCACAF REALLY PROUD TOO.
pimp.gif

USA hasnt been always bad in soccer. Look back in history.
Anyhow, congrats to all usa fans. Bring it on home now on sunday. Pissed ill be missing the game.

USA!! USA!! USA!! Incredible, who would have predicted this score? no one, not even myself.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

LUIS:

TO BE HONEST, THIS FEELS BETTER THEN THE LAKERS WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Could be because of all the years of frustation always being bad at soccer. Words cannot described what I feel.
are you sure you are a laker fan?
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

don't follow soccer much but watched some of this game... well i can feel the shock in the tv announcers voices so...USA!!!!!!!

we played the best game ive ever seen a non-wc team play...so nice. hope they keep progressing for next summer...

Back
Top Bottom