|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

I'll run a clubs tourney for PS4

I don't play any games online, but I'll just make a new account and get a free trial when it's time :lol:

Sold my entire Serie A squad and decided to make a Prem one. Also decided to work on a SBC for that POTM Kane this is what I want my squad to look like when im done

Update on how far i am into the Kane SBC challenge almost there just need these last two finished

I plan on putting a Vitolo RW in that spot to fill out all the requirements for this one

Last edited:
UPDATE: got it 
smokin.gif

The defense positioning at kickoff is so stupid. Just got a bunch of rage messages because of this 
laugh.gif

Followed by the 90th minute ragequit

Certainly didn't deserve the first goal, and him not being able to get Memphis off the ball at the end was the icing on the cake 

What team set up and instructions do u guys select to make ur team press? Unless I'm controlling them or using secondary help button, they just stand around.

knew the second goal was BS as soon as Memphis bumped that defender the second time freely

knew the second goal was BS as soon as Memphis bumped that defender the second time freely
Memphis does that a lot 
laugh.gif
 He's a tank

Anyone else in here use MOTM Son? Idk what's up with him but he shrugs off a lot of defenders with ease for me. To the point where it's just straight up ridiculous considering his physical stats.

I got the 86 MOTM for my premier league squad a while back and gave him Hawk, which puts his strength at 70 but he plays like 80+

It always frustrates my friend when I'm playing against him and Son is shrugging off multiple defenders on a run

Main squad: French hybrid

Alternative squad: full premier league
What team set up and instructions do u guys select to make ur team press? Unless I'm controlling them or using secondary help button, they just stand around.
If you happen to use either of these formations I can give you my instructions and custom tactics. I use the same custom tactic setup for both. I'm certainly no expert though.

There's a few things that affect your players pressing. Workrates are pretty important and are most noticeable on strikers imo. Lacazette and Son both have High/High and they noticeably tend to go out of position to help with the defense on the midfield regardless of their instructions.

When you have the ball, you can manually tell players to make a run by pressing LB on xbox while looking in their general direction. This helps out a lot.

Third, having players with high strength/defense and aggression on the midfield really makes a big difference imo. My French hybrid squad has a lot of physical and defense in the midfield and they put in a lot more work to push players off the ball or intercept passes than my premier league squad.

Edit: The post below explains custom tactics in good detail

Last edited:
Go to custom tactics in your team management

And these are the thresholds for custom tactics. (It'll help with translating with the first chart's numbers"

you can also look up other team sheets and see how they play. I know Barca's chance creation is 33 31 71. really slow and since its short passing you'll get all of your teammates coming close to you ~7 yards at all times.

Also what I've done is on my pitch design I've picked large vertical bars ( @Colombia's clips above had circles from the center) So when I play I can approximate 3-4 bars away from goal is around 25-35yards away making a long shot viable should the chance occur. a little cheat I did.

I just roll with 4-3-3 holding most of the time.

One more person sign up for this ps4 tourny

I want in on the NT tourney.

I use a 3-4-3 with a Serie A Squad I have been doing extremely well with. Would love to test them out in this tourney.

PS4 SN is Bgizzle5000 if someone wants to run a few.

Last edited:
My friend has grown a strong hatred for Memphis at this point 
laugh.gif

Highly recommend him in a French/Ligue 1 squad or wherever you can fit him in nicely.

My 2 current squads.

I'm online now. PSN: THEh8er83

I do clubs and FUT

@Colombia my bad, it was my 89 Kane
laugh.gif
I see a couple fellow Belgians in there 
smokin.gif
 Nice squads

If any of y'all are on xbox one and wanna play a game some time my GT is Donor

I'm pretty bad though, first year playing FUT.

Finally beat one of my friends today that I've been unable to beat until now with 5-3

With a ridiculous screamer from Martial to break the 3-3 tie 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom