|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

If enough heads are interested, I'll volunteer to be in charge of a PS4 tourney. Let's give @DaBottom305 a break :lol:

would y'all prefer using your FUT teams or just clubs?

I'd prefer FUT so that we don't gotta worry about a no 5 star club restriction rule. Also, I'm curious to see y'all FUT teams :nerd:

Last edited:
I'll be lurking in this thread but I'll keep score.

FUT - 2
Clubs - 4

Edit: Clubs = Teams :wink:

Last edited:
If anyone ever wants to play some Ultimate team games on xb1 add me: LordMckinleyII

Here's my squad:

If the tournament is on xb1 I'm down.
Digging the Bundesliga squad 
smokin.gif

I wasn't satisfied with my La Liga fitness squad (I alternate between squads so I don't need fitness cards) so I sold most of them and made a new and cheaper France hybrid team to use as my fitness squad.

Pretty satisfied with my main Bundesliga squad, especially since I changed to the 41212-2 formation. I do miss having OTW Dembele on my team but he's back in my squad again in my France hybrid team.

Honestly the amount of coins you spend on a squad doesn't matter much, my Bundesliga squad is pretty expensive but my new fitness squad honestly doesn't perform much different and doesn't cost nearly as much.

The main squad:

The fitness squad/France hybrid

im down.
will dominate possession, play beautiful football, hit the post 2 times, your keeper will make spectacular saves, and then you will score off a corner kick, and you will beat me 1-0.
but im still down.

:rofl:

this is me right here. i know the feels.

Last edited:
I quite this game after spending over $250 on the ultimate team :rofl:

Damn they really killing some of yall with these not so micro transactions lol. Thats why theyll continue to do it and itll only get worse

Ive definitely thrown a 20 or two on some packs in the past but when i thought about it i quickly stoppee

Back
Top Bottom