Females with pancake makeup...unappreciation.

Originally Posted by saint lt

sometimes you can't tell the differences in makeup until there is flash. the color doesnt match but it probably didn't look that bad in person.

Originally Posted by saint lt

sometimes you can't tell the differences in makeup until there is flash. the color doesnt match but it probably didn't look that bad in person.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

... if she had picked a shade that wasn't off from her natural skin color ya'll wouldn't even notice

that's the point.she OD with the make up
huh?
the point I made was that you wouldn't have noticed the ODing of the make-up if she had picked the right shade
That IS the point. Girls cake it on regularly...most times the shade is right and guys don't notice til they catch her in a more relaxed setting. This girl just got caught slippin.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

... if she had picked a shade that wasn't off from her natural skin color ya'll wouldn't even notice

that's the point.she OD with the make up
huh?
the point I made was that you wouldn't have noticed the ODing of the make-up if she had picked the right shade
That IS the point. Girls cake it on regularly...most times the shade is right and guys don't notice til they catch her in a more relaxed setting. This girl just got caught slippin.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

didn't know you worked as a makeup consultant on your days off.  nice to know.
no doubt.
 I even use an airbrush

no doubt.
 I even use an airbrush

no doubt.
 I even use an airbrush
roll.gif

2j5mibt.jpg

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont suspend me again...
frown.gif

no doubt.
 I even use an airbrush
roll.gif

2j5mibt.jpg

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont suspend me again...
frown.gif

I am sure I would.

There are some people I went to school with, but I won't disrespect them and post their pictures.

My issue is that I wonder if these women understand that they look stupidER with all of that makeup compared to just showing off their bad skin.,

I am sure I would.

There are some people I went to school with, but I won't disrespect them and post their pictures.

My issue is that I wonder if these women understand that they look stupidER with all of that makeup compared to just showing off their bad skin.,

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am sure I would.

Girls don't only wear makeup to cover up bad skin
laugh.gif
Anyways makeup does wonders when done correctly.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am sure I would.

Girls don't only wear makeup to cover up bad skin
laugh.gif
Anyways makeup does wonders when done correctly.

I never implied that was the only reason why women wore makeup. I simply asked, if women understand how dumb they look when they put all of that on. Their friends are scared to be honest with them.

I never implied that was the only reason why women wore makeup. I simply asked, if women understand how dumb they look when they put all of that on. Their friends are scared to be honest with them.

If her foundation has SPF in it, it casts a white glow when there's flash involved.
I learned this the hard way at junior prom
laugh.gif

If her foundation has SPF in it, it casts a white glow when there's flash involved.
I learned this the hard way at junior prom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom