Females with pancake makeup...unappreciation.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

... if she had picked a shade that wasn't off from her natural skin color ya'll wouldn't even notice

that's the point.she OD with the make up

... if she had picked a shade that wasn't off from her natural skin color ya'll wouldn't even notice

Well she obviously picked a foundation a couple of shades lighter than her natural complexion.

Well she obviously picked a foundation a couple of shades lighter than her natural complexion.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

huh?
the point I made was that you wouldn't have noticed the ODing of the make-up if she had picked the right shade

huh?
the point I made was that you wouldn't have noticed the ODing of the make-up if she had picked the right shade

It's a completely different shade from her skin, it seriously does look like a pancake on her face

It's a completely different shade from her skin, it seriously does look like a pancake on her face

huh?
laugh.gif
IKR...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
I dont like make up on females at all to be honest
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'd love to hear you flesh out this BS .... go on. 

huh?
laugh.gif
IKR...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
I dont like make up on females at all to be honest
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'd love to hear you flesh out this BS .... go on. 

that shorty looks like she has good skin tho.whats really bad is when a chick wear too much makeup and she has bad skin underneath lookin like some hyperfuse mesh type shell

that shorty looks like she has good skin tho.whats really bad is when a chick wear too much makeup and she has bad skin underneath lookin like some hyperfuse mesh type shell

Originally Posted by Shaze804

QFT

Originally Posted by Shaze804

QFT

didn't know you worked as a makeup consultant on your days off.  nice to know.

didn't know you worked as a makeup consultant on your days off.  nice to know.

Back
Top Bottom