Females with pancake makeup...unappreciation.

put em up

Banned
Is there anything worst then a female who over does it with the makeup, so unattractive. Case in point...

30vdsud.jpg

eek.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

i swear this pic isnt shopped.

Is there anything worst then a female who over does it with the makeup, so unattractive. Case in point...

30vdsud.jpg

eek.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

i swear this pic isnt shopped.

Yea id say there is worse then females that over due their make up.....like a chick with really bad acne that wears no make up.  But usually over use of make up has underlying self esteem issues. 

Spoiler [+]
images

Yea id say there is worse then females that over due their make up.....like a chick with really bad acne that wears no make up.  But usually over use of make up has underlying self esteem issues. 

Spoiler [+]
images

crazy thing is shorty is pretty as hell. idk why she od on the makeup like that. but yea natural beauty is always the best.

crazy thing is shorty is pretty as hell. idk why she od on the makeup like that. but yea natural beauty is always the best.

That is a really bad job. It dosent even blend. Does she have bad skin?

That is a really bad job. It dosent even blend. Does she have bad skin?

omg that katy perry pic is on par with the fingers with the teeth pic.

Yea I def am not down the cake battered makeup on a girl. Some of them feel like they need it but it's just a bad look all around. Whats worse in my situation is that I come across alot of cute indian/west indian girls and when they cake up they really cake up.

:smgdh

Yea I def am not down the cake battered makeup on a girl. Some of them feel like they need it but it's just a bad look all around. Whats worse in my situation is that I come across alot of cute indian/west indian girls and when they cake up they really cake up.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

roll.gif
Come on bra
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

roll.gif
Come on bra
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom