Females beast too .

Originally Posted by kiid23

laugh.gif
im happy to see that i got a lot of quotes of my desperation. What is this like my 4th post in this thread and some of you have like what 15-20? Whateves let the good times roll

ixgl7b.jpg
laugh.gif

Your barber was mad at you son?

Smiling and **** like its all gravy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

The funniest thing about this WHOLE thread is that it's not even a PYP &nd dudes are REALLY posting pictures of themselves .

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You've been thirsty for pics for the last 20 pages!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

The funniest thing about this WHOLE thread is that it's not even a PYP &nd dudes are REALLY posting pictures of themselves .

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You've been thirsty for pics for the last 20 pages!

Pics ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by kiid23

laugh.gif
im happy to see that i got a lot of quotes of my desperation. What is this like my 4th post in this thread and some of you have like what 15-20? Whateves let the good times roll

ixgl7b.jpg
laugh.gif

Your barber was mad at you son?

Smiling and **** like its all gravy
smh.gif

The funny thing about it is i didnt have a cut in that last pic. I dont like to get shape ups every time i get a hair cut receding hairlines ftl

Huh?

Do you get shape-ups w/ any regularity?

You know, a good barber can help out your hair line a little bit...

But if you're genetically predispositioned to receding hairlines....Avoiding shape-ups isn't gonna matter that much.....Is it?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Huh?

Do you get shape-ups w/ any regularity?

You know, a good barber can help out your hair line a little bit...

But if you're genetically predispositioned to receding hairlines....Avoiding shape-ups isn't gonna matter that much.....Is it?

lol i guess but to me it seems that if you keep cutting you hair line its going to get pushed further & further back. So i let mine grow in then get afresh line and rock with that one for 2-3 weeks until it grows in again. If that is wrong i dont want to be right.

this thread was hilarious. glad i didnt participate or i woulda just got roasted...

i love NT...

and like my mans razor ramon just said...you can still be a star without approval from these ducks.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

i guess i'll play...here some french one for you ladies...
smile.gif

thumbbokeem.jpg
nba_g_harrington_268.jpg

early90s wrote: Others posted but this dude straight up just came out and asked for validation. Duke was probably sitting on the edge of hisseat pressing F5 frantically waiting for a
smokin.gif
/ or
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom