smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Boom by by..

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Shwap, I [emoji]9829[/emoji] you.
You're already on a leash so I have nothing to worry about.
wink.gif

25jgln5.jpg

Cant front, dearwinter, i came to get at you for that comment, but damn, theres nothing bad to say about you, fam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

25jgln5.jpg

Cant front, dearwinter, i came to get at you for that comment, but damn, theres nothing bad to say about you, fam
tired.gif
Sure there is, I could give you a whole list. I wore a size 8 hat BEFORE I grew my hair out. Plus I'm black and will never dunk, EVER
tired.gif
. It just doesn't really matter since my girl (and several others) dig meanyway... being me FTW. I'm so glad I'm not you.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

25jgln5.jpg

tired.gif
Sure there is, I could give you a whole list. I wore a size 8 hat BEFORE I grew my hair out. Plus I'm black and will never dunk, EVER
tired.gif
. It just doesn't really matter since my girl (and several others) dig me anyway... being me FTW. I'm so glad I'm not you.

Dude took the 8mile approach
pimp.gif

25jgln5.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif
. It just doesn't really matter since my girl (and several others) dig me anyway... being me FTW. I'm so glad I'm not you.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Lucky Luchiano is disgusted at you all
n592217626_668576_8018.jpg

Wait..I can't recall if I've ever seen you in anything not made by Polo..
nerd.gif

and also, will you ever smile at least once?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

25jgln5.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif

Dude took the 8mile approach
pimp.gif
I'm just honest
grin.gif
... I ain't no pretty boy. I despise primping %$$ dudes actually. I'm just adecent looking guy with a poop load of charm and wit. That's the best combo in the game.
pimp.gif

25jgln5.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom