Female NT'ers that you miss (not a pyp in disguise)

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i love how jam-packed the thread is of pics
laugh.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone have those pics of WayTooMuchHoney? i cant find them..

pm.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

simplydimply is still around shes cool . i really like her personality (yes im serious) she seems like someone you can be friends with

miss weekendgirls posts too

hazeleyedhoney i talk to on FB sometimes

never seen angelizdope tho? anyone have some of her

and ive never seen rocsole ... lol adrienneeeee

simplydimply is still around shes cool . i really like her personality (yes im serious) she seems like someone you can be friends with

miss weekendgirls posts too

hazeleyedhoney i talk to on FB sometimes

never seen angelizdope tho? anyone have some of her

and ive never seen rocsole ... lol adrienneeeee

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Wheres Bowserella? She still dating AC?

I thought they ended up being the same person? That whole situation was weird to me.

Robot Love was my peoples
pimp.gif

And Hazeleyed Honey seems like a woman I could sit in a dimly lit room with a bottle of wine and have a deep philisophical conversation with, but I'm not the type of man to push up on a woman on the internet.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Wheres Bowserella? She still dating AC?

I thought they ended up being the same person? That whole situation was weird to me.

Robot Love was my peoples
pimp.gif

And Hazeleyed Honey seems like a woman I could sit in a dimly lit room with a bottle of wine and have a deep philisophical conversation with, but I'm not the type of man to push up on a woman on the internet.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Suddenly...the "most NTers are antisocial" thread and past NT confession posts are starting to make sense.

If +#*%%! put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Suddenly...the "most NTers are antisocial" thread and past NT confession posts are starting to make sense.

If +#*%%! put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom