Female NT'ers that you miss (not a pyp in disguise)

WayToMuchHoney <3
Too bad she left when y'all exposed her pix
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

aaclaire i wanna make it big like k-town so I can buy her all the things she wants in life
pimp.gif

seriously.

laugh.gif

didnt dude put her in like a jiu jitsu type position? lol. whatever happened to mabel?

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

aaclaire i wanna make it big like k-town so I can buy her all the things she wants in life
pimp.gif

seriously.

laugh.gif

didnt dude put her in like a jiu jitsu type position? lol. whatever happened to mabel?

Suddenly...the "most NTers are antisocial" thread and past NT confession posts are starting to make sense.

If +#*%%! put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Suddenly...the "most NTers are antisocial" thread and past NT confession posts are starting to make sense.

If +#*%%! put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Gabbyflo if you're reading this, i make more money than anyone in this thread, you can have half in the divorce, please respond

Gabbyflo if you're reading this, i make more money than anyone in this thread, you can have half in the divorce, please respond

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

If #$***+ put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Rilla?

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

If #$***+ put half as much effort offline interacting with and remembering these 6.3 out of 10's, maybe they wouldn't feel so introverted.

frown.gif

Rilla?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Diego

I remember this.
Shorty was really feelin herself.

I remember her avy had something to do with the Seattle skyline or some !***.
I just remember her as almond cookie girl
laugh.gif
I think y'all talkin' 'bout two different chicks.

Shestayclean (or something along those lines) was the one with the cookie monster cooch.
I think you guys are talking about Bourne Supremacy
bournesupremacy.png

Shestayclean was the girl from the DMV with the girlfriend. NT went IN on her "modeling" pics
shestayclean.png

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Diego

I remember this.
Shorty was really feelin herself.

I remember her avy had something to do with the Seattle skyline or some !***.
I just remember her as almond cookie girl
laugh.gif
I think y'all talkin' 'bout two different chicks.

Shestayclean (or something along those lines) was the one with the cookie monster cooch.
I think you guys are talking about Bourne Supremacy
bournesupremacy.png

Shestayclean was the girl from the DMV with the girlfriend. NT went IN on her "modeling" pics
shestayclean.png

Am i the only one that remembers

WayTooMuchHoney?

she was so dammmmmmn fine!

marry me. we can live in a chicken farm together.. you will never have to work.

Am i the only one that remembers

WayTooMuchHoney?

she was so dammmmmmn fine!

marry me. we can live in a chicken farm together.. you will never have to work.

Back
Top Bottom