Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

I don't like this at all
nerd.gif

2n07yat.jpg

Since '01 NTers have always complained about the lack of females, so much so that we all went to JJB to recruit. But as of late....

....Mark my words....

ANNOYING ATTENTION GETTING FEMALES PLUS THE SHEER SIMPING/BEASTING FROM MALE NT MEMBERS,WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF NT.

be careful what you wished for. Twitter is starting to cause a shift on here. Just saying
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Since '01 NTers have always complained about the lack of females, so much so that we all went to JJB to recruit. But as of late....

....Mark my words....

ANNOYING ATTENTION GETTING FEMALES PLUS THE SHEER SIMPING/BEASTING FROM MALE NT MEMBERS, WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF NT.

be careful what you wished for. Twitter is starting to cause a shift on here. Just saying
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Nah see the beasting may continue, but so will the roasting and exposing. Are they willing to put themselves out there like that? If they are they better becareful because NT is ruthless.

....Mark my words....

ANNOYING ATTENTION GETTING FEMALES PLUS THE SHEER SIMPING/BEASTING FROM MALE NT MEMBERS, WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF NT.

eyes.gif

-The Juice
QFT.

Females are good on NT when kept under 3.

The horrible qualities of women get exposed when too many gather in one spot, word to For The Love Of Ray J.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

....Mark my words....

eyes.gif

-The Juice
QFT.

Females are good on NT when kept under 3.

The horrible qualities of women get exposed when too many gather in one spot, word to For The Love Of Ray J.
I believe it has already been said on the 1st page, "Swag of Beyonce with a Whoopi aura". Dudes on here go to hard on these females, itwas funny when we were struggling to keep WayTooMuchHoney. But now, its already causing a problem.

#downfall
-The Juice

Word. Keep the twitter girls on twitter. Dudes be fiendin to get these girls to make a sn on here..for what? Some of you are straight up herbs
laugh.gif

....Mark my words....

eyes.gif

-The Juice
QFT, nt general has really fell off in the past 10 months.

MY MAN,

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Word. Keep the twitter girls on twitter. Dudes be fiendin to get these girls to make a sn on here..for what? Some of you are straight up herbs
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Couldn't agree more.. it's funny, cuz the dudes I know who areon Twitter, are at least smashing these hyped up birds.. The dudes on NT rather have a chick sign up to the community and get some lulz
smh.gif
.. Use your resources wisely, "twit fam" (what kinda corny @+%@ isthat?[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Most my female followers I have to thank @b_easy for...I have no idea who he is or most of you are on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Most my female followers I have to thank @b_easy for...I have no idea who he is or most of you are on NT.
laugh.gif

Who is @b_easy
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I swear when dude RT's my %@%@ i always get a female follower[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]my man[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Couldn't agree more.. it's funny, cuz the dudes I know who are on Twitter, are at least smashing these hyped up birds.. The dudes on NT rather have a chick sign up to the community and get some lulz
smh.gif
.. Use your resources wisely, "twit fam" (what kinda corny @+%@ is that?[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif

Who is @b_easy
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I swear when dude RT's my %@%@ i always get a female follower[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]my man[/color]
pimp.gif
I think the cool thing about the #NT family is that itreally is a secret society. We know who each other are on Twitter, so it really doesn't matter if we recognize each other on here or not.

Back
Top Bottom