Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

This post is directed to ProduccionFresco & only him.

You sound like a %!%!%...

And lets try to keep this exchanges to a minimum. So if you could, just put me on ignore & move on

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Make My Own Path

This post is directed to ProduccionFresco & only him.

You sound like a %!%!%...

And lets try to keep this exchanges to a minimum. So if you could, just put me on ignore & move on
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
grin.gif
I don't use the ignore feature, champ. Life on the web isn't thatserious.. Run along and go play with Twitter, you still sound like a herb.[/color] <33
laugh.gif

devil.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]beast mode activated[/color]

embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]simp mode activated[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Who's Rae?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]raekwon[/color]
Thats what took me so long to follow her cause I was like "They following the Chef?"" I mean i like the chef but I'm trying mybest not to follow too many celebs

LOLLL @ everyone askin "who is" so and so.... I thought all yall were tight and knew eachother?

LOLLL @ everyone askin "who is" so and so.... I thought all yall were tight and knew eachother?
You can't know everyone in the world

Who are you? I ain't been here in a while. You seem like you 13.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Idk you....but let's get nekket and get to know each other[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Idk you....but let's get nekket and get to know each other[/color]
you do realize she's a man right?

Oh word???

74577_178175_5.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Forreal....?[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Well is my offer still on the table?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom