Fellas.... How yall Feel about Women and Fart?

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

There is actually a video of Pinky naked laying on a bed ripping gas it was kinda hott I guess, smh
eyes.gif

I know right shun, it was mad sexy than a mug

There is actually a video of Pinky naked laying on a bed ripping gas it was kinda hott I guess, smh
eyes.gif

BTW, I ain't make that Mogulson Twitter account. I only posted it showing that somebody clearly enjoys mocking me fo no reason.

BTW, I ain't make that Mogulson Twitter account. I only posted it showing that somebody clearly enjoys mocking me fo no reason.

Is this the same mug mug shun that would purposely misspell words just on a new troll account?

Is this the same mug mug shun that would purposely misspell words just on a new troll account?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Mogulson

eyes.gif

sick.gif
Shun, how can u not find it sexy? Her booty phat just be waving and then you got sexy fart coming out? Its mad sexy shun.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Mogulson

eyes.gif

sick.gif
Shun, how can u not find it sexy? Her booty phat just be waving and then you got sexy fart coming out? Its mad sexy shun.

Back
Top Bottom