Fellas.... How yall Feel about Women and Fart?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I love it when a girl farts on my dinner.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Now normally amougst me and my shuns, the females in our group don't fart. Farting is very taboo with women. Personally I love it cause I'm kinda of into hot chicks farting like a mug mug shun

So how yall react to a hot chick farting especially with a phatty shun?

Your girl threads are always make me
alien.gif
  220 lb beasts or 20 ft tall horses you'll date anything with a snatch mug mug shun
You're next thread is gonna be "Yo NT has your girl ever let you eat her poop".

he drinks out of a mug mug shun

Now normally amougst me and my shuns, the females in our group don't fart. Farting is very taboo with women. Personally I love it cause I'm kinda of into hot chicks farting like a mug mug shun

alien.gif
  220 lb beasts or 20 ft tall horses you'll date anything with a snatch mug mug shun

he drinks out of a mug mug shun

alien.gif
Let me make it clear. I make realistic threads with realistic situations. I made the ulgy girl with hot body thread because I know many of us have dated or been attracted to them before. I made a Tall chick thread because I know many of us wonder if we would be fine dating a tall chick.

I made a  do you miss high school or middle school because I KNow many of us are young still and we enjoyed our years in school. What wrong have I done other than trying to discuss realistic topics with my shuns instead of WSSH videos or unrealistic threads with big booty hip hop models that none of yall have dated or could date or cute girl threads of chicks you've never dated or wish you could date.

I ain't trolling nothing shun. Mug mug is just my signature. It has no meaning at all. You can say mug mug with anything. I'm just being honest. Can't hate me for that shuns. Real talk

Mug

Now I'd apperciate if yall stop messing my topics up and getting off topic. If I annoy you, then don't read it shun(if you can even read for that matter)

alien.gif
Let me make it clear. I make realistic threads with realistic situations. I made the ulgy girl with hot body thread because I know many of us have dated or been attracted to them before. I made a Tall chick thread because I know many of us wonder if we would be fine dating a tall chick.

I made a  do you miss high school or middle school because I KNow many of us are young still and we enjoyed our years in school. What wrong have I done other than trying to discuss realistic topics with my shuns instead of WSSH videos or unrealistic threads with big booty hip hop models that none of yall have dated or could date or cute girl threads of chicks you've never dated or wish you could date.

I ain't trolling nothing shun. Mug mug is just my signature. It has no meaning at all. You can say mug mug with anything. I'm just being honest. Can't hate me for that shuns. Real talk

Mug

Now I'd apperciate if yall stop messing my topics up and getting off topic. If I annoy you, then don't read it shun(if you can even read for that matter)

Real talk do cats really be thinking up gimmicks to use online? Like wrestlers?

Who does that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk do cats really be thinking up gimmicks to use online? Like wrestlers?

Who does that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If she looks real could... what can I sayyyyy..
If she doesn't even look good, hell nah.. but then again, why would I be with a ugly girl?

If she looks real could... what can I sayyyyy..
If she doesn't even look good, hell nah.. but then again, why would I be with a ugly girl?

Back
Top Bottom