Fellas.... How yall Feel about Women and Fart?

Now normally amougst me and my shuns, the females in our group don't fart. Farting is very taboo with women. Personally I love it cause I'm kinda of into hot chicks farting like a mug mug shun

So how yall react to a hot chick farting especially with a phatty shun?

Now normally amougst me and my shuns, the females in our group don't fart. Farting is very taboo with women. Personally I love it cause I'm kinda of into hot chicks farting like a mug mug shun

i say i'm all for it and she should feel comfortable but if it actually came down to it and she tooted she'd probably get booted

i say i'm all for it and she should feel comfortable but if it actually came down to it and she tooted she'd probably get booted

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

u weird like a mug mug shun

this...buddy said he love it cause he into hot girls fartin like a mug mug shun
roll.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

it happens but damn i hate it

I mean honestly it is kind of unattractive for a chick to just bust gas freely around males or anyone for that matter. Like some chicks I chill with will excuse themsleve if they know they finna pass gas.

Only chicks I've been around that freely pass gas were tomboy chicks

Originally Posted by biff lawson

it happens but damn i hate it

I mean honestly it is kind of unattractive for a chick to just bust gas freely around males or anyone for that matter. Like some chicks I chill with will excuse themsleve if they know they finna pass gas.

Only chicks I've been around that freely pass gas were tomboy chicks

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Your girl threads are always make me
alien.gif
  220 lb beasts or 20 ft tall horses you'll date anything with a snatch mug mug shun
You're next thread is gonna be "Yo NT has your girl ever let you eat her poop".

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Your girl threads are always make me
alien.gif
  220 lb beasts or 20 ft tall horses you'll date anything with a snatch mug mug shun
You're next thread is gonna be "Yo NT has your girl ever let you eat her poop".

Back
Top Bottom