******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

corwinator3407-YO! the Play cloths denim and your Columbia 11s are looking nice!
pimp.gif

Damn.....some serious heat last few pages.

Foams, Flights, OG XIIIs, Columbias, Kobes and plenty of other shhhh...........
smokin.gif

wore these the other day to get my taxes done
zjey3d.jpg

unds last night to to dinner with wifey for V-day
27x1mvr.jpg

wore these today breakfast and some errands
2woma2t.jpg

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Ucasta - Have they ever retroed the Spiridons or are all of them OGs? '98, am I right?
They have been retroed, in 2005 i believe. Colorway is slightly different on the retros: OGs are Regal blue and have a sparkle Swoosh, the retrosare Varsity Royal minus the sparkle swoosh.

Originally Posted by bert739

I definately need a pair of KOBE 4s those are fire
Thanks bert739...just a note if you get these, i suggest you switch the laces to yellow, the white laces won't last a day without gettingdirty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Dont mean to start $*$*, but the WDYWT threads are now flooded with ISS dudes and hypebeasts.

Eh.

well everyone has their own style, but a hypebeast is someone that just copies everyone else, doesn't know why their wearing their clothes, ect...

just because someone has on something colorful doesn't technically make them a hype beast, also skinnys is a type of pants my brothers! not somethinghypebeast owned but they do rock them often. take ed banger records artist styles out for instance (justice, uffie..ect), its their own unique styles, theirnot hypebeast. its just them.

my two cents.
smokin.gif

Adobo- appreciate it, sick deltas
ASchwartz..- appreciate it. Clearance @ Belks
smokin.gif

DiplomaTdot- Nice fit.

3283200884_79b77c963e.jpg
3283200892_58bb775180.jpg

YO! Those Pillars are nice... and I'll tell you why. I don't even remember that color.
unds last night to to dinner with wifey for V-day
pimp.gif

Yo, like... I be needing a pair.

DF!!!

Back from the San Antonio Stock show and Rodeo. YEEEEEEHAAAAW! and then to watch the game tonight. GO WEST!
354940636.jpg

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by bert739

I definately need a pair of KOBE 4s those are fire
Thanks bert739...just a note if you get these, i suggest you switch the laces to yellow, the white laces won't last a day without getting dirty
sick.gif

Good look

T21D...clean LeBrons. These All-Star colorways are all hot.

Ant...Thanks man.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom