******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Zoom Vomero 3+...

... to run my first-ever Half-Marathon!

By the way, those Playoff XIIIs back there (both pair) are beautiful! One of my grails.

uniqlo
ben sherman
rrl selvedge denim
eggy foams
out to breakfast
2cnbh9u.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ooh... I thought you were sad that you didn't have a valentine...
I did have a Valentine, we just had to celebrate on my day off rather than on Valentines day ...

lol @ telling lonely girls to pm you except when you're with your fiance..,

Originally Posted by billionheiress

I did have a Valentine, we just had to celebrate on my day off rather than on Valentines day ...

that was funny. lol samantha i went to your blog. its nice, i wish i put that effort into mines blog here. really basic! really!!!

anyways, out and about...
l_25cded6284eb419aa78264502830afc2.jpg

american apparel vintage jacket
american apparel skinny
air jordan VII Raptor
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

Today...

Thanks,
Johnny Y

The Milan derby starts NOW! I don't watch a lot of Serie A, but Pato has been very impressive. No Kaka though...

The other day
Old school Polo

Last night Vday with the wife.. at M&P hmm not really worth 160+Tipfor 2 people smh at V-Day Prefix scams

Her gifts.. Tiff's Build a Bear and unlocked 8900 i have about 10more of these so need one hit me up

Caught the illest flat last night my luck.. definately delayed me andwifeys love making smh...

Today at work.. probably play some GTAIV xboxgamertag: the12thletter89 REQUEST ME

^^^^^Yo cashmere you can pass one of them teddys my way...
pimp.gif

Getting ready for the All Star game and watching ESPN classic showing the all star games from the past watching the '88 all star game with mj, magic,barkley, ewing, malone, Kareem..dope
smokin.gif

Anyways what i wore today,
Nike sweater x Guess shorts x Del Sol's (had to switch to yellow laces cuz white laces get dirty quick on these)

Originally Posted by billionheiress

Yes, that is pretty lame, smh.

Back
Top Bottom