Favorite/Dopest Videogame moments

Im surprised nobody said Kingdom Hearts 2

By far one of the best RPG's ever made. The whole reaction command system made the game EPIC.

The final fight against Xemnas in the black and white cloak was insane

Originally Posted by freshhh

mgs 2 when your captain or whatever starts talkin crazy and it turns out he was a robot or whatever

+*#% had me shook
laugh.gif
talkin bout what were you in your past life? i was a fisherman
NO BULL! "Raiden turn off the game. You've been playing for a long time now." had me looking around my room shouting "HOW DIDYOU KNOW?!!!"

Seeing a Deathclaw for the first time in Fallout 3 at 3am after playing all day. Yeah I jumped outta my seat screaming +%% IS THAT!?
The end of FFX....
Spoiler [+]
yeah I cried

--Metal Gear Solid for PS1...game was and still is the truth...October of 1998 I believe...
--Co sign on whoever said Sepiroth vs Cloud in FFVII...
--Finishing FFX...that game was just as dope IMO...
--The first Gran Turismo on PS1...
--Street Fighter II when it came to Super Nintendo..begged my mom and she got it for me..
--Beating Mike Tyson in PUNCH OUT. It seemed near impossible but its possible...
--Resident Evil 2...finished this game so many times..
--Contra for NES...childhood memories...instant CLASSIC

Final Fantasy X tried so hard to get Tidus' ultimate weapon.

had to do a chocobo race where you had to get enough balloons to get a time equal to 0

needless to say when i got the sun sigil i went nuts

also FF7, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

NBA 2K9 It was the 1st overtime, Boston v. Cleveland

There was about 10 seconds left it was a tied game

Son held the ball with LeBron until about 4 seconds left, then he drove to the rack and posterized KG
smh.gif

I thought all hope was lost, Ray Allen had fouled out and Paul Pierce Wasn't having his best game.

I called a timeout planning to shoot the ball with Paul.. but he was taking the ball out
indifferent.gif

I was out of timouts, there was 1.5 seconds left, I had no shooters, and my timeout didn't advance the ball

So I throw the ball to damn near half court to KG and shoot a prayer. The ball hits the front of the rim, pops up (way up, like past the top of the backboard)and drops in.

The Best Video Game Moment That I've Experience In My Life. EARLY!

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

MARIO CART 64

I WAS BEHIND A LAP ON RAINBOW ROAD

HIT THE JUMP.

CAN BACK FROM 4TH TO FIRST

AT THE VERY END HIT 1ST WITH THE

SPIKESHELL.

IT WAS IN THE CAMPUS LOUNGE

ON A BIG SCREEN TV.

CROWD WENT WILD.

I DROPPED THE CONTROLLER

AND RAN OUTTA THE BUILDIN.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

COD WAW

Got a 3 kill streak and called in uav and see two dots in a nearby building.

Run in and knife both of them for artillery.

Look outside and there are three enemies.

Run outside all three see me and start firing at me.

I had been on a knifing streak so I decided not to shoot and just ran straight at them.

Somehow I dodged the bullets and stabbed all three is succession in one swift elegant motion.

I couldn't believe it, my only response was to let out a primal scream.

this is one of the greatest but not the greatest but ya anyways i was down 15 with 1:25 seconds and he sends me a message saying i suck !!# and should kill myself so i was like alright this guy is done! BAM kobe makes a 3 pointer i steal it on the inbound foul and 1 so he wastes time to 50 seconds i get it kobe for3 bam down by 6 i play good defense steal it shoot a 3 only down by 3 with 28 seconds so im like alright im going to play some good D and i get the ball with 4seconds left so im like alright i get he tries to foul me and i get the 3 off AND IT GOES IT! I GO CRAZY! i make the freethrow BLOCK HIM GAME OVER BABY! IT WASAWESOME!

Reaching the Kanto region in Pokemon Silver and destroying the og gym leaders.
pimp.gif
That was epic to me when I was young..and when I saw this dude Gary becamea gym leader I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Finally beating Micheal Jordan 1 on 1 in NBA Live 2000 on Superstar difficulty...took me months before I finally beat this dude.
smh.gif

The final level in Perfect Dark. I was so frustrated I had got killed like 20 times on this level...one day I tried it again and I just breezed through it likeit was nothin
eek.gif
, even I couldn't believe it. Final boss was a bia tho..

Beating Cyber Akuma....dude was unnecessarily hard to beat.

Walking into some random building in Fallout 3 and seeing a Super Mutant RIGHT in my face as soon as I turned the corner..I was like "OH %*#+!!!!!"maaaad loud and just knifed dude in the face cause I didn't see it comin.
laugh.gif

Signing Fabolous and Busta Rhymes to my team on NBA Live 2003
laugh.gif
Fab averaged like 25 ppg and Busta had like 14 rpg and 1 bpg.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Beating both Rainbow Roads in Super Mario Kart without falling off the track
pimp.gif

Getting into a huge war with the cops in Vice City and eventually stealing a tank and just running everything over

Thinking Sweet Tooth in Twisted Metal was the creepiest dude ever when I was young and when Dark Tooth showed up in the 2nd one I was just like %%+% that andturned the PS1 off.
laugh.gif

Flying for the first time and using Yoshi in Super Marion World
eek.gif

Playing Grand Turismo for the first time...

SPOILERS

there are so many its hard to choose

Shenmue
different events depending on what time you leave the house or get to certain places (too bad later on in the game you get a job and aren't as free)
100 man fight

FF7
when you first left Midgar ( I swore the whole game was gonna be in Midgar and you would go around to the different reactors) I remember the intro made Midgarseem so huge
Knights of the Round, Omnislash, defeating the Weapons, Ultimate weapon and its transparency depending on health, Buster Sword, stumbling unto the Zackflashback by accident

Chronicles of Riddick
Being not only one of the few good license games but one of the best games ever IMO
Trying to get through The Pit as fast as possible (damn mutants)
Eyeshine
The revearsals and hand to hand in general
finding alternate routes to certain places
bullets had a "pull" physic to them, you couldn't just keep running toward someone while getting shot

X-men Vs Streetfighter
the concept itself
the big Shinkuu Hadouken (the only game where Ken can do it, but only if Ryu is his partner)

Metal Gear Solid
1)Best Alert music in the series bar none, Psycho Mantis fight, Grey Fox, Metal Gear Battle, multiple endings
2)Liquid Ocelot, The plane fight with Solidus, the end sequence with the Tengu warriors and distorted chatter, multiple Metal Gear Ray fight
3)the Vampire mini game in 3 scared the hell outta me, after playing this one with no traditional radar playing the other ones becomes easier
4) havent played it yet no PS3 no next gen period FML

there are more but I'll post em later dont want a whole page to myself

FFVII

Knights of the ROund, beat the Emerald and Ruby weapons.

FFVIII

Beating the entire game while staying under level 20.

FFIX

First cut scene. First cutscene with Buhamut. Alexander vs Bahmut.
eek.gif

FFX

Like dude said, sun sigil took me weeks. Beating the created monsters.

FFXII

Chaining 500 undead enemies!
pimp.gif

FF Tactics

Beating the damn assassins on the roof. I played through that level 23421354123352315 times. Well, more than 50 for sure

COD4

Beating it on Veteran.

jumping over i think 13 cars WITH a tank on GTA vice city (jumping cheat ftw)

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

MARIO CART 64

I WAS BEHIND A LAP ON RAINBOW ROAD

HIT THE JUMP.

CAN BACK FROM 4TH TO FIRST

AT THE VERY END HIT 1ST WITH THE

SPIKESHELL.

IT WAS IN THE CAMPUS LOUNGE

ON A BIG SCREEN TV.

CROWD WENT WILD.

I DROPPED THE CONTROLLER

AND RAN OUTTA THE BUILDIN.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know the feeling..

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im surprised nobody said Kingdom Hearts 2

By far one of the best RPG's ever made. The whole reaction command system made the game EPIC.

The final fight against Xemnas in the black and white cloak was insane
Co-Sign.
pimp.gif

More memories:
-beating the elite four for the first time.
-beating my cousin 4-3 in a 7 game series of Ultimate Ninja 3, after being down 3-0.
grin.gif

-playing nba live for the first time.
pimp.gif

-When Aeris died in ff7.(
roll.gif
at sephiroth smiling).
-having a super smash bros melee tournament with my boys.
laugh.gif

-being killed in the first three hits by sephiroth in KH1.
indifferent.gif

-my cousin scoring 105 points with steve nash and still lose in nba live.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by kidUFC

jumping over i think 13 cars WITH a tank on GTA vice city (jumping cheat ftw)

nerd.gif

who's that in your avy?

wifey.. view the image in my profile.. ill post more to make nt drool .
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom