Favorite/Dopest Videogame moments

stoneyjax wrote:
Crank Lucas wrote:
matter fact, add to that almost everytime nemisis made a surprise intro in resident evil
got dammit resident evil dam near traumatizedmy life as a kid
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�hell yeah he would pop out at�the most random times
��

When he first popped through the window in the police station�I�tossed the controller at the TV and broke it
laugh.gif

�� .

When Nemesis shoots down your rescue chopper and almost kills Carlos
frown.gif

MGS4 was Epic
but now that I played it on a friends PS3 idk if i want one and I'm not sure if i want a system in general now....
Great Game, some things were a bit funny in a weird way, but it was a great experience, just shorter than I thought it would be.
MGS3 seemed like the longest one.

Final Fantasy 7, my first RPG. I didn't like it at first but got into it real quick. After Cloud and his friends escaped in Midgar with thatmotorbike and BOOM came the world map I was overwhelmed like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I thought the game was gonnatake place in just that one city, but then I find out that that big #*$ city was just a small dot on this huge world I get to explore. I'm sure I'm notalone, I'll never forget that feeling.

Metal Gear Solid 2.
Metal Gear Solid 3.

Havent Touched Those Games in Over 3-4 Years...bout to hit up the ol PS2 for some Childhood Memories.

FFVIII
Beating the entire game, Zell was the man

FFX
chocobo races were pretty hard. Kimahri, Auron, and Tidus were the best.

FFX2
This game was alright, it was a pretty good game

All the pokemon games
I spent so many hours playing these games.

NBA live 98
This game was pretty fun, i had it for Computer so i would spend hours playing it

Crash Bandicoot
Running away from the giant boulder and the bear

Snowboard Kids 2
so many childhood memories

mgs4 all the way through
rocking fools in mario kart 64
late night smash bros
all nighters on mario party 7
the list goes on but those are the top of my list

blah!

GTA san andreas... when CJ gets dumped into the boonies, favorite part in the game. Also when u kill Ryder during the boat chase and planting satchels inHoover Dam
pimp.gif
FFVIII... it might be corny, but i loved the story and chemistry between squall and rinoa.
Street Fighter 2.. when i threw my first adoket
RE2.. shooting zombies in the waist with a shotgun and watching their torso still crawling

Back
Top Bottom