Favorite/Dopest Videogame moments

COD4- AC130 level
pimp.gif

Second place is also COD4- Getting nuked. Didn't expect that at all hahaha.

mgs 2 when your captain or whatever starts talkin crazy and it turns out he was a robot or whatever

+*#% had me shook
laugh.gif
talkin bout what were you in your past life? i was afisherman

Getting a 25 kill streak in Call Of Duty 4....think I had an electronic orgams no duracell

The entire Metal Gear Solid 3 experience.

Playing the demo disc of Tony Hawk for the first time.

not registering for spring quarter because i was playing resident evil
up,up down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a,start
finding those 3pt spots on double dribble

The first time I played Halo back in 2001
pimp.gif

And Halo 1's last level was epic (still is IMO).

Zelda: Ocarina of Time was
pimp.gif

Running an 80 yard option play against my brother on NCAA 03 as time expired to win the game. AHHHHHHHHHHHH amazing! haha

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ev209

the whole zelda: ocarina of time
This game is seriously amazing....

downloaded it on my wii and played it again... still dope as hell
laugh.gif
I was getting ready to ask how and remembered I have itsitting in my living room next to my 64
Dope game tho, Kokiri Forest music was
pimp.gif
and intro music was
eek.gif

First time I saw the 1up trick in Mario I was
eek.gif
too.....sheesh that was agood 16+ years ago.....

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ev209

the whole zelda: ocarina of time
This game is seriously amazing....

downloaded it on my wii and played it again... still dope as hell

that was a great game.
pimp.gif

but I would say when zero shown up at the beginning of MMX1. But his returns to MMX2 was
pimp.gif
. too. Damn that fool is gangsta

Ok, mine was unbelievable even for me. If it werent for 3 other people seeing it, everyone would call ducktales.
I was playing Halo with my friends back in the day, and we were playing CTF on Blood Gulch (?) and the other team was driving back to their base with the flag.
The driver of the car gets killed.
The person with the flag is the last one left in the car, and he jumps in the driver seat. He gets by my whole team, with a clear path to his base. I jump,aimed at the car with a sniper rifle. At this point he drove his car off a hill and it was turning sideways. I'm seeing the bottom of the car, but I fireoff one shot, maybe 1/2 of the map behind the car, and BAM - head shot on the flag-carrying car driver through the bottom of the car. From there it goes into acouple more minutes of mayhem until my team brings the flag back for the win
pimp.gif

Needless to say I was HYPED for the rest of the day
laugh.gif

A close #2 was in NCAA Football 09. Playing as the Ducks, in the championship game against Florida. Now, I'm from Gainesville, so I was conflicted duringthe game. Anyways, 4th quarter. 6 seconds left. I'm up 27-21. Gators on my 3 yard line. The run a option play, but Tebow fakes the option and scores. I was
v599gx.gif

So its 28-27 Gators. 1 second left on the clock. They kick off to me, 2 yards deep in the endzone. I take it out with no time left. All of a sudden my blocksstart coming together perfectly. I have a couple guys try me in succession, but I hit em like
2rhpawo.gif

I press the sprint button and cut left to the outside. One last guy tries to take me out from in front at like the 40, but I was like, nah aint happening todayand trick-stick him into death. From there I just hold the sprint button, 8 guys trailing me and falling furthur behind with open grass in front. I high stepinto the endzone and proceed to feel like
2po5wmc.gif

-Aeris died in FF7
-Fight with Sepiroth FF7
-Madden (faulk on cover 02 I think) Rams come back to beat me down by 20 with 2 min left

On Team Fortress 2 for 360, I was in a clan match and I ended the game with 410 points, the second place guy only had 216. My kill/death ratio was bananas.like 211 kills and only 7 deaths. Jumped up like 40,000 places on the leaderboards to number 49. Now im steady sitting on like #53 out of 80,000 plus players.

Watching my warturtle evolve into BLASTOISE--Absolute greatness

Doing my first ultraaaa Cooommmbooo in killer instinct

The realease of Grand Theft auto III

going 20-0 in 2k7

2k9 Franchise- Finals- Lebron James, corner 3 fade away against kobe at the buzzrd for the Win--Epic

Defeating the hardest Bowser in super mario 64 $%!# best day of my gamer life
bowserstaredown.jpg

-Beating these 2 dudes on NBA Live 2005 online by 30points
laugh.gif

- Playing Socom online for the first time
- Bad Fur Day..anytime on that game was
pimp.gif

Finally getting the Emerald Ring in Sonic Adventure that allowed you to run over rings to get to places was amazing...

hmmm the call of duty 4 sniper mission when you shoot dudes arm off is pretty sick... as is the part when you drop bombs in infrared mode

Originally Posted by freshhh

mgs 2 when your captain or whatever starts talkin crazy and it turns out he was a robot or whatever

+*#% had me shook
laugh.gif
talkin bout what were you in your past life? i was a fisherman
first time i played that part of the game i was super high. i was really freaked out when he says to turn off the game i saved and turned it off.
roll.gif

smh.gif

made me want to quit smoking weed until i realized it was part of the game like 5 mins later. i thought i was going crazy.
smh.gif

first time i played GTA III when i drove up onto the sidewalk and just took out everybody walking..i was like 11. just wow..

my mom teaching me how to play supermario bros for the first time ftw
i used to jump to the side when i made mario jump thinking it would help

ryu vs sagat in one of the streetfighter games, the sick grass and lighting level where sagats skar lights up when they say "fight"

the day we went from 2-d to 3-d

Back
Top Bottom