fat joe elephant in the room

fat joe got 4 mics for elephant in da room according to da april 2008 issue of da source, not bad at all.

not a bad album after about 2 full listens...that KRS joint surprised me cause I despise dude...

Production was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

fat joe got 4 mics for elephant in da room according to da april 2008 issue of da source, not bad at all.

Really? 4 mics?
And they wonder why the Source mic system aint worth $!$# anymore.

has anyone really listened to the album? ***# is really decent compared to a lot of other albums dropping. not on j.o.s.e. level but album def. worth a listen

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

The Source isn't credible anymore...They gave Lil Kim 5 mics

roll.gif
roll.gif

I will laugh in a dude's face if they bought this album
laugh.gif

still listening to Trilla which is very average... but will turn to Joe once I'm through with Trilla

Spot Rusherz,
might as well laugh at me playboy because i purchased it!
Im going to listen to the album in a few hours, I liked a fair amount of joints on me, myself and I however i loved the all or nothing album.

album is not that bad

The Elephant in the room>>>curtis

this is easily his best album since don cartagena

Me, Myself & I > Elephant In The Room....overall.

The production on this album is solid though, IMO his subject matter was better on his last album than this one, chilling with Ross and all them N___'s gothim on some BS subject wise.

I agree w/ wrestling I actually think I like this more than Trilla but that isn't saying a lot for either album.

Wow, this album sounds like a down south album (no surprise).

I didn't like ANY tracks except the last 2 (one with KRS-One and the other by Premo).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wow, this album sounds like a down south album (no surprise).

I didn't like ANY tracks except the last 2 (one with KRS-One and the other by Premo).

you wildin...da fugtive goes hard, K.A.R. goes super hard, crackhouse is tuff, 300 is tuff (OG version) i wont tell is a good song...

Back
Top Bottom