fat joe elephant in the room

tired.gif

As usual the beats are cool.

I still support Fat Joe as an artist and i will go and purchase the album as hes one of my favorites.
However, i do agree that there are more subjects that rappers can touch on instead of just talking about coke and things like that.

smh.gif
@ him changing the sample on 300 Brolic.

OG > Album version.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif

OG > Album version.

OMG thank you....i remember da diplomats used to drive me CRAZY when they did that on albums.....

Kill all rats BANGS
pimp.gif

Fat Joe's last 3 LP's have been great Production wise, he has his regular go to guys (Cool & Dre, Khaled, Storch, DJ LV, The Runners, Streetrunner) and he probably didn't have to pay anything.

I bet selling like 300k Fat Joe makes a killin' off his albums. He probably will end up cakin' more off of Elephant In The Room than Fif made offof Curtis. You gotta appreciate his business side.Haven't heard the album though but how bad can it be with Cool & Dre, Storch, The Runners and Premoproducin'?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

smh.gif

OG > Album version.

OMG thank you....i remember da diplomats used to drive me CRAZY when they did that on albums.....

Kill all rats BANGS
pimp.gif
im glad yall addressed that it was a sample change cause that song is the only reason i got this album.
this my first Joe crack album and it will be my last... pretty wack, a few songs are alright.

smh.gif
@ that sample change !+%% really threw me off, I like that he mixed it up with the KRS, Premo and 300 joints but the subject matter really messed him up onthis album it was the same coke !+%% the whole album and he's not an artist that can do it for a whole album and it turn out like (like The Clipse).

Back
Top Bottom