Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

What's good so is Han getting a spin-off or nah? Sean reuniting with Han hit more than I expected, crazy how Sean and Twinkie's lives was in shambles after Han "died."

How many of you guys will still watch the next movie, even after seeing this last train-wreck of a storyline

i know I will.

You don't get this far into a franchise to just stop now. You have to see it through to the end.

We'll all see F9 , we'll all criticize it, jimmies will get ruffled saying "what did you expect?", rinse & repeat for 10 and whatever spinoffs come from them.

A75093E1-7ED9-4D8D-8F0B-AF1A2475A3BF.jpeg

Finally watched f9 last night. This gotta be the worst film in the series apart from 'Fast and Furious' (was that number 4 or 5).

The cameos made the film look like a parody. All the forced awful jokes, and special effects. Man this film was garbage ha.

^My wife and I spent our Friday night watching this movie and we both were laughing.

Yeah the flashback scenes were cool and all, but man...It really made me question how some of yall dropped money on this lol.

Tried to give this movie a try, but had to cut it off after the chase scene through the landmines/jungle. The first 3 movies in this series are the only ones I will acknowledge because those are the only 3 focused on street racing.

Halfway through. Gonna finish the rest tonight

It's crazy how they made Tyrese's character a tough guy in 2F2F and now he's just cringe and goofy :smh:

damn, didnt know ja turned down a role for the sequel and they gave it to luda and been a franchise staple ever since

turned down the family :smh:

The rapper appeared in the first Fast and Furious film in a bit part that earned him a cool $15,000, 2 Fast 2 Furious director John Singleton told Grantland.

However, when approached to appear in a starring role in the sequel, Ja Rule turned it down.

“I just felt it wasn’t the best move for me as far as what I want to do in Hollywood right now,” he told MTV at the time, in September 2002. “I’m really trying to do this acting thing very seriously. And, you know, sometimes every move is not the right move.”

When Ja Rule turned down the $500,000 offer to star in 2 Fast, Singleton revealed to Grantland that they called up Ludacris instead.

I watched F9 recently and really all I can say is wow. This has to be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. I still had a good time though, it’s one of those movies that is so bad it becomes funny. Somehow every new F&F manages to make the last one look like a masterpiece by comparison, they have to be nearing the bottom at this point

Oh and they went OD trying to include Brian and/or his name.

forgot .. and the whole Interpol squad that arrested Dom were all female led by Cardi damn B :stoneface:
How many of you guys will still watch the next movie, even after seeing this last train-wreck of a storyline

i know I will.
Finally watched f9 last night. This gotta be the worst film in the series apart from 'Fast and Furious' (was that number 4 or 5).

The cameos made the film look like a parody. All the forced awful jokes, and special effects. Man this film was garbage ha.
I watched F9 recently and really all I can say is wow. This has to be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. I still had a good time though, it’s one of those movies that is so bad it becomes funny. Somehow every new F&F manages to make the last one look like a masterpiece by comparison, they have to be nearing the bottom at this point

Definitely the worst of all the movies - can't believe they wasted Han's return on this garbage.

My brother and I were :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: & :smh: :smh: :smh: the whole way through whereas previous joints would have you :wow::wow::wow: or :smh::smh::smh: immediately followed by :lol::lol::lol: at the events.

Movie got way too 'meta' with the 'we could be superheros' crap and the cast really phoned in their 'performances' - even the jokes didn't hit. Cardi B being a SWAT leader and the space travel nonsense with Tyrese, Luda, Bow Wow and 'Big Head' dude had me wondering if I was watching some straight to Netflix/DVD spoof of F&F.

Vin Diesel really had no one he could play off with and can't carry this joint by himself. John Cena is not even in the same caliber as Rock or Statham and the flashback scenes that kept reiterating that he was Dom's brother were completely unnecessary and dragged the movie into the 2 hour mark.

This joint made money but Vin Diesel needs to squash his beef with the Rock and get him back for the next one - even if it's a minor role like Charlize's.

i know I will.
100%. I think F9 is probably not the worst movie I’ve ever seen but it’s certainly the dumbest most braindead one. The day the F&F franchise loses me is when it gets so awful and stupid that it’s not even hilariously bad anymore. I think every movie collection needs an abomination so bad and dumb that it becomes unintentionally hilarious

100%. I think F9 is probably not the worst movie I’ve ever seen but it’s certainly the dumbest most braindead one. The day the F&F franchise loses me is when it gets so awful and stupid that it’s not even hilariously bad anymore. I think every movie collection needs an abomination so bad and dumb that it becomes unintentionally hilarious

This one wasn't even hilariously bad tbh - just flat out garbage.

Back
Top Bottom