Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Shame they never brought Jesse back

maxresdefault.jpg

I just got done watching F9, for something to do. Father in Law and I went at their local small town theater for $5

Man idk how many times I laughed in disbelief and :smh:

they literally get worse and worse. Charlize Theron gettin pair to do nothing. I barely even recognize Bow Wow. Was that him or someone that looked like him I keep going back n forth whether it was him or not

If they gonna do all these gunfights explosions and combat scenes I need to see some legit deaths and blood. All that shooting and no one ever gets hit, no bystanders catching injuries, all that destruction of property and hardly any police

it was bad as expected but whatever when F10 comes out I’ll see eventually lol

Oh and they went OD trying to include Brian and/or his name.

forgot .. and the whole Interpol squad that arrested Dom were all female led by Cardi damn B :stoneface:

Last edited:
Seen this last night. I was entertained but like Tyrese scene speaking on how he thinks they are invincible and how ridiculous things have become was pretty much my thoughts. My only nitpick was

Luda’s character once they were in space. He said “It’s all numbers, now if we obey physics.” That line hit a nerve because I said out loud…”ohhhh now y’all obey physics! FOH!! Then once the mission was over Luda and Tyrese hopped out the car in space! I jus shook my head. Smh

I really hope they end this next movie tho. I’m not even sure what they can come up with next but I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

In some damn Antique scuba gear at that 🤦🏾😂

Despite ending the feud nearly two years ago, it seems recent comments from Diesel have opened up some of the old wounds, at least a little. Diesel recently said he was just showing Johnson "tough love" in their Fast and Furious feud and in a new interview with SlashFilm, the actor said he laughed hard when he heard that and revealed he won't be returning for the final two mainline Fast and Furious movies.

"I laughed and I laughed hard," Johnson said. "I think everyone had a laugh at that. And I'll leave it at that. And that I've wished them well. I wish them well on Fast 9. And I wish them the best of luck on Fast 10 and Fast 11 and the rest of the Fast and Furious movies they do that will be without me."

They should bring back Leon in the next one.

"Visualize the win"
1626912302534.png
Imagine they concoct a way to not only bring Leon back into the picture, but find a way to also squeeze in Jesse! Dude…..

We never really saw an ending to him. He got shot and thats it.

Last edited:
Imagine they concoct a way to not only bring Leon back into the picture, but find a way to also squeeze in Jesse! Dude…..

We never really saw an ending to him. He got shot and thats it.
Facts. They should go back and revisit those characters

Back
Top Bottom