Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Dat Rock Bottom tho.

Dgh570T.gif

But DQ finish
1423147358-furious-7-2-1428001599.gif

I had a fanboy moment when he hit The Rock bottom[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

The only gripe I really had about this movie is that they didn't add Dom and Sean's race scene. They made us wait a damn decade for it and nothing.

The over the top action and corny lines were appreciated though. :lol:

-Drew

Seeing them go to Tokyo was one of my favorite parts, and they did nothing with it :lol:

Dat Rock Bottom tho.

Dgh570T.gif

But DQ finish
1423147358-furious-7-2-1428001599.gif
That spoiler.:rofl:

When that happened I completely let go of everything. Absolutely ridiculous.

Not that I went in expecting any realism...but that just blew my mind.:rofl:

Also...there was a few times where the camera twisted with the action during the fight scenes the way it did in that rock bottom .gif. Loved that effect.

Last edited:
I yelled out people's elbow after he hit the rock bottom but that didnt happen :lol:

Last edited:
The only gripe I really had about this movie is that they didn't add Dom and Sean's race scene. They made us wait a damn decade for it and nothing.

-Drew

Seeing them go to Tokyo was one of my favorite parts, and they did nothing with it :lol:

Exactly how I felt. :lol:

Like bro... What the fck?... :stoneface: :lol:

Hopefully they go back to Tokyo much more often in the next few movies.

-Drew

I would watch a Luke Hobbs spinoff. In fact, I'd prefer if they go that route instead of continuing with Toretto's story. It just wouldn't feel right without Walker.

Last edited:
When that house blew up and Paul Walker face smacked the car glass and cracked, u would of thought his jaw was suppose to break..NOPE :lol:

The Rock was really letting the yoppa sing inthis joint :smokin

The Ludacris fight scene was so unbelievable :rofl:

Fast 7 so over the top and unrealistic. I LOVED IT MAN :rofl: :pimp:

-Drew

I'm telling you, after all of the unbelievable things they've showed you with these movies, they knew a parking lot drift race with a Charger would've crossed the line of believability :lol:

I would watch a Luke Hobbs spinoff. In fact, I'd prefer if they go that route instead of continuing with Toretto's story. It just wouldn't feel right without Walker.

F that, we need a Han spinoff.

My fav F&F character by a 1/4 mile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought Lucas Black would have more film time than he did.

Tony Jaa was tight.

Lucas Black hair line before and after tho lol.

Nice Hector (mexixan gangster in every movie) cameo.

Jasmines missles!!!

Why even have them in the film for that? i thought F7 was gonna be an entire cast reunited and take out Statham type flick...

both Lucas and Hector had meaningless roles...

We could've used more Jasmine in this flick.

I thought Kurt Russell was gonna turn on them. Hope I'm not the only one that thought that.

i actually thought the same...

all in all, exactly what i expected from a FaF franchise. completely over the top action. i was entertained. the ending had me...

i'd watch it again.

Also thought Kurt was gonna turn on them too after they retrieved the device and met up in the one car shop lol

Were you guys really that surprise by the ROCK BOTTOM (I LOVED it also), however, that scene was all over the previews/trailers :lol:

They need to bring my boys Tego and Don Omar back for the lulz too

How do you continue though is my question? It just wouldn't be the same. Almost like you have to take it in a different direction to try to get people to not think about PW.

Also, not sure if asked already, but was there an after credits scene?

So many OD moments in the film, man... So many.

I can't remember how many times I said and thought "Really?" and "Aight, man!" during the course of the movie...

Like, they might as well had made Toretto a member of the Avengers...

When Amistad came thru toting the inf-beam sideways and laid down those soldiers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

As OD as the movie was, I enjoyed the ending much. And the movie made me pull out my muscle car this weekend, so there was some overall good :lol: :lol:

"Hurt so bad he'll wish his Mom had kept her legs closed" and "Words ain't been invented yet", one liners forever.

How do you continue though is my question? It just wouldn't be the same. Almost like you have to take it in a different direction to try to get people to not think about PW.

No end credit scene, the Paul sendoff was the end of the film.

As for how to continue, it should be fairly easy for them.

Dom, Letty, Tej, Roman, Ramsey will be the core of the "team" Add Hobbs when needed. They really only need to add 1-2 people to fill the role of Brian. A do it all type so to speak.
You also have Kurt Russell's character. Maybe he has a guy or two that would team up with Dom's crew.

I suspect we could see the Shaw brothers unite, say Owen Shaw breaking his brother out of prison, and then they head to New York. Hobbs and Russell's characters get Dom's crew out there, and we meet whoever it is that might try to fill the role of Brian. Perhaps, even his real life brother as has been speculated. If they don't go that route, it shouldn't be hard to find someone that could fit in. The cast already has great chemistry, and every time they add someone new, they fit in right away. Could be a member of Russell's team, or someone that works with Hobbs, or even a former FBI guy that might have worked with Brian.

We're all going to miss Brian in however many Fast films come, that will never change, but they can write a story around it, and keep the rest of the franchise in shape. Bigger, crazier, funny one liners, cars, women, different countries, villains, wife beaters, just gonna be "different" is all.

No end credit scene, the Paul sendoff was the end of the film.

As for how to continue, it should be fairly easy for them.

Dom, Letty, Tej, Roman, Ramsey will be the core of the "team" Add Hobbs when needed. They really only need to add 1-2 people to fill the role of Brian. A do it all type so to speak.
You also have Kurt Russell's character. Maybe he has a guy or two that would team up with Dom's crew.

I suspect we could see the Shaw brothers unite, say Owen Shaw breaking his brother out of prison, and then they head to New York. Hobbs and Russell's characters get Dom's crew out there, and we meet whoever it is that might try to fill the role of Brian. Perhaps, even his real life brother as has been speculated. If they don't go that route, it shouldn't be hard to find someone that could fit in. The cast already has great chemistry, and every time they add someone new, they fit in right away. Could be a member of Russell's team, or someone that works with Hobbs, or even a former FBI guy that might have worked with Brian.

We're all going to miss Brian in however many Fast films come, that will never change, but they can write a story around it, and keep the rest of the franchise in shape. Bigger, crazier, funny one liners, cars, women, different countries, villains, wife beaters, just gonna be "different" is all.

Or they could just have Bow Wow be the lead.

Kurt's character was hilarious. Dude had a cheese for everything.

Gun fight at night? Night vision sunglasses
Gets shot? Fish scar armor
About to bleed to death? Blackhawk on its way

:lol:

Times.com reporting $385 million
Rolling Stone reporting $384 million

1.) One of these two doesn't round correctly
2.) Or the movie is such a whopping hit that a million dollars is not being accurately reported in one case and nobody really cares :lol:
3.) The more feasible reason, that all of the weekend's numbers hadn't rolled in when both stories were published

Back
Top Bottom