Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They're probably gonna get Justin Timberlake or Channing Tatum to be the new token white guy.

Then have Tony Jaa come back with his own crew seeking revenge. Maybe throw in some ninjas this time.

with the addition of kurt russel and that dynamic, the fast and furious team are basically the a-team :lol:
1408.gif

This really could go down the A-Team route[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

RIP PW! The only celebrity's death that hitted me! Such a downer when i see his face on the screen. Died so young, such tragedy:frown:

They're probably gonna get Justin Timberlake or Channing Tatum to be the new token white guy.

Then have Tony Jaa come back with his own crew seeking revenge. Maybe throw in some ninjas this time.

I wonder how fans would react if they got Aaron Paul.

Need for Speed was horrible, and so was Exodus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a question though.

When Shaw was leaving out of the hospital, he said "If anything happens to my brother, im coming after YOU" (may not be the exact words, but that was basically what he said). Maybe i missed it but Who was he talking to?

It seemed like that he was talking to someone that would pop up in an end credits scene as the next person the team would have a conflict with. Maybe i made something out of nothing, but the fact that they made it a point not to show who it was that he was talking to made me think it had to be someone important.

I have a question though.

When Shaw was leaving out of the hospital, he said "If anything happens to my brother, im coming after YOU" (may not be the exact words, but that was basically what he said). Maybe i missed it but Who was he talking to?

It seemed like that he was talking to someone that would pop up in an end credits scene as the next person the team would have a conflict with. Maybe i made something out of nothing, but the fact that they made it a point not to show who it was that he was talking to made me think it had to be someone important.

The nurses were still alive, everyone else was dead :lol:

There was a nurse and a doctor huddled up at the end of the bed. Basically the only ones he left alive.

or Iko Uwais (dude from The Raid) come seek some vengeance from killing Jaa  

They need to somehow get Stallone in the mix. He's still in the jungles of Southeast Asia waiting.

They def need to let this one breathe for several years before pumping out another installment.

Official numbers 147.1 here in the States and 245 overseas. 391 WW opening weekend!

Furious 7 dominated the overseas market in its opening weekend racing to $245.05M in 63 territories. Adding to its record breaking North American opening of $1467.1M, the seventh installment in the Fast & Furious film series made $391.6M globally, the fourth highest-grossing global opening in history behind Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows ($483.2M), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ($394.4M), and The Avengers ($392.5M). Furious 7 opened at #1 in every single territory and twenty nine territories reported that the film had the biggest opening weekend of all time in their markets. Top grossing territories include Mexico ($21.5M), UK and Ireland ($18.7M), Germany ($15.9M), France ($11.4M), Brazil, ($11.4M), Australia ($11.3M), and Taiwan ($10.3M). Next week will see Russia, Poland, and China releases, with Japan opening on April 17.

Official numbers 147.1 here in the States and 245 overseas. 391 WW opening weekend!

Furious 7 dominated the overseas market in its opening weekend racing to $245.05M in 63 territories. Adding to its record breaking North American opening of $1467.1M, the seventh installment in the Fast & Furious film series made $391.6M globally, the fourth highest-grossing global opening in history behind Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows ($483.2M), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ($394.4M), and The Avengers ($392.5M). Furious 7 opened at #1 in every single territory and twenty nine territories reported that the film had the biggest opening weekend of all time in their markets. Top grossing territories include Mexico ($21.5M), UK and Ireland ($18.7M), Germany ($15.9M), France ($11.4M), Brazil, ($11.4M), Australia ($11.3M), and Taiwan ($10.3M). Next week will see Russia, Poland, and China releases, with Japan opening on April 17.

Well deserved! :smokin

Not sure if mentioned but anyone else notice dude from 2 fast 2 furious in the movie for a split second

^^ I burst out laughing at that part[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
My wife was wondering what was so funny..
"Use Those Bus Tokens Patna"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Smh... My coworker just told me he's never seen any of the Fast & Furious series. Not sure what to think atm....
sick.gif

It's not that serious if your coworker hasn't seen any of the movies.

It's a series about racing cars which gradually grew into more action adventure/heist/spy territory. Plenty of people not into that.

It started off as something with niche appeal and I wager since the 5th installment, it's gotten more and more mainstream.. The evolution of the series is pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom