Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

"See ya busta".

Bout to cry at the possible one liner at the end.

Cant wait for the 2jz comments either.

RIP Mr. Walker for my favorite and most enjoyable franchise.

That definitely didn't look exactly like Paul in that last shot. But I'm looking forward to seeing how they send him off. Hope the movie ends leaving it open for the series to possibly return in the future, but also with the indication it may be over. Basically, I don't think they should continue the franchise, but leave it a bit open for those that hope it will continue.

Who cares if his face looks a bit off, I'm glad in this day and age we even have technology that can even pull this off...this is the closest we would get to a resurrection of one of the most endearing characters we've seen on a franchise just for a proper send off....I can't wait and I will enjoy every second of it...quite possibly and unintentionally the best franchise of our generation.

Copped my tickets for the Amc in Century City Imax 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

That's my main theater
I'm gonna cop this weekend for the 7pm showing on Thursday. Bunch of NT'ers gonna be there???

Just saw the movie at sxsw private screening, defintely the a great movie. This one is a lot mkre action packed lol.

critics/people are giving it great reviews

Paul's send off is apparently great and :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom