Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

It’s weird because Tyrese (Roman) makes it less desirable to watch for me but I like his character in the later films maybe since he’s not so much the leading role

Last edited:
Finished Fast X last night. Don't get the hype with Mamoa. He was meh. Y'all made it sound like he gave a heath ledger in dark knight performance :lol:

Speaking of dark knight, they definitely took some of Nolan's elements and put it in this film. Got flashbacks of Bane in the beginning airplane scene from the dark knight when they caught toretto and put him in the armed convoy and were transporting him.

Also why do they insist on making Tyrese and Luda the comic relief. Making them look goofy. Give them serious roles.

IMG_9854.jpeg

Finished Fast X last night. Don't get the hype with Mamoa. He was meh. Y'all made it sound like he gave a heath ledger in dark knight performance :lol:

Speaking of dark knight, they definitely took some of Nolan's elements and put it in this film. Got flashbacks of Bane in the beginning airplane scene from the dark knight when they caught toretto and put him in the armed convoy and were transporting him.

Also why do they insist on making Tyrese and Luda the comic relief. Making them look goofy. Give them serious roles.

Which villains do you think have been better than Mamoa thus far?

Roman isn’t getting any serious scenes at this point of the saga my G, that would be more unbelievable than a safe smacking up the streets of Rio.

I wouldn’t say I thought “Heath Ledger” reading the reviews here. But I get how he could’ve came to that idea. Most the praise for the movie has been for Mamoa’s performance. A villain the audience can love and hate is always a win. Made me want to go see asap…but then I saw the lil Brian SuperBoy scene smh lol. I’ll wait til it gets home lol

Back
Top Bottom